Selling a few Macross stuff

Hello, trying to get rid of the last macross stuff that I don't really need. I am in Texas and prices are before postage and paypal fees if you are not comfortable with friends and family option. BTW I am on straight shooter list and a lot of folks here has bought from me happily. Unless I specify, everything is opened and displayed with box, paperwork and all the accessories.

I have not been in the market for a while so if you have a reasonable price in mind feel free to pm me.

If you have Bearbricks in the 200%, 400% and 1000% scale, or Chogokin/Gokin mecha (no super robot chogokin), or products of Coarse please pm me. We can trade

1. Bandai Macross MQ. Two small cannons broke off but should be an easy fix with putty. Has box, all the accessories and paperwork. 100

2. Yamato 1/60 Destroid Tomahawk Oliver drab version-Weathered 200

3. Yamato Q-Rau Miria (with pilot) and Max. Both displayed for a short while 250

4. Yamato YF-19 Weathered 300

5. Yamato 1/100 VB-6 (HMR Scale) 160

6. Arcadia VF-1J 30th Anniversary (New) 150

7. Bandai V2 YF-29 Ozma SP New 70

Edited by ZDZIYO

What scale are the YF-29 Ozmas?

Those are probably the Super Parts (SP) for Ozma's Bandai DX YF-29 Durandal. And Bandai DX is almost or near 1/60 scale.

Edited by no3Ljm

Bandai never specify the scale but i think they are 1/60

Those are probably the Super Parts (SP) for Ozma's Bandai DX YF-29 Durandal. And Bandai DX is almost or near 1/60 scale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...