Sakura-Con 2017, April 14-16

Hello~!

I'm going back to Sakura-Con in Seattle next year, and I'm curious if there will be other Macross fans and/or cosplayers going! I'll be there with my friends and cosplaying as DYRL Minmay and Mikumo.

If there's enough interest, I might host a Macross meet-up (the last one I attended at Sakura-Con was in 2011 T___T ) and hopefully connect with more Macross fans~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 0:25 AM, Sagara said:

I'll be there. Not sure which Macross cosplays I'll be bringing. ;) :rolleyes:

Yay!!

I'm so excited~~ I'm making an event on FB for the meetup this month also, so that more people will see and hopefully come. It'll more than likely be on Friday or Saturday, since I'm usually heading back home on Sunday.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Late follow-up is late, oops

Seattle meet-up photos are up on Projekt ZeroThree's photography page! https://www.facebook.com/pg/projekt03photo/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1226978720734004

Honestly this meet-up turned out way better than I was anticipating, and even a month later thinking about it gives me warm fuzzies and lots of feels <3 Can't wait to do this again, hopefully next year! :D