Cars 3

sh9000

Why don't we just admit it that we're just getting too old for this? ;) But yeah, the teaser looks serious. And I'm liking it. I'm assuming the event in this teaser happened before Cars 1 since McQueen is not sporting his Cars 2 look?

My son will going to like this and for sure after seeing the movie, he will ask me to buy him Cars toy. It's like watching myself years ago. Déjà vu all over again. ^_^

While it is the weakest of Pixar's film catalog, Cars is their proverbial cash cow in terms of merchandise. As of 2011, Cars raked in over US$10 billion in merchandise sales. And unlike the other titles like Finding Dory, which has toys only during the film's release, Cars toys continue to fill toy shelves 24/7, 365 days a year due to demand from diecast car collectors.

I'm sure people still love the Cars ride at California Adventure too.

Actually, we do. And it's a torture to fall in line and do the FastPass too. So I guess they have the right to produce another one hour and a half of pure toy commercial goodness. :lol:

Actually, we do. And it's a torture to fall in line and do the FastPass too. So I guess they have the right to produce another one hour and a half of pure toy commercial goodness. :lol:

do the single rider line, it's super short compared to the main line.

Cars 1 was a real love letter to car culture. Cars 2 was crap, but I did like that Michael Caine played a secret agent, since I think I remember he was originally supposed to play James Bond way back when.

Cars 1 was a real love letter to car culture. Cars 2 was crap, but I did like that Michael Caine played a secret agent, since I think I remember he was originally supposed to play James Bond way back when.

I don't ever recall Caine ever being in the James Bond casting call, but he's no stranger to the spy genre, having played Harry Palmer in the 1965 film The IPCRESS File and two of its sequels, as well as Nigel Powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well that's... dark. 

As far as Planes 3, what I want is the promise of that first trailer to be fulfilled. You know, they showed all the military jets and a stealth bomber while a Kenny Loggins cover band played and he kept breathing "Yeah". That. 

• 1 month later...