FS: Cheap Yamato V2 TV Mass Production VF-1A

Hey guys, I bought two mass production TV VF-1A toys. Both were described as being brand new but one was... not.
The good:
It comes with everything, the exterior box is in great shape, and the toy looks brand new in fighter mode.

Yamato-V2-CF-TV-VF-1A-2.jpgYamato-V2-CF-TV-VF-1A-3.jpg

The bad:
One of the shoulder hinges is cracked.. While the toy can function perfectly in all three modes (and does, if you see a TV VF-1A in any of my videos, it's this toy), it's really hard to transform it from fighter mode where you have to yank the arm up over the stopper without having that arm pop off. If that happens, you have to continue transforming the arm to get the base of the shoulder where you want it, then get some pliers, push the pin down, put the arm back on, then push the pin back up. Obviously, getting a shapeways replacement would be an easier route to go if you plan on transforming the toy frequently.

Yamato-V2-VF-1A-CF-TV-3.jpg
The ugly:
The plastic shell the toy comes in is cracked (see the pick of the toy in the tray removed from the box, look at the top corners). It really doesn't affect anything and just proves Yamato's plastic shells do their jobs.

Yamato-V2-CF-TV-VF-1A-1.jpg

The cool but not stock:
Looks like the previous owner used a gundam marker to make the barrels pop out more on the gun. It's actually pretty cool but not stock:

Yamato-V2-CF-TV-VF-1A-4.jpg

I'm asking $100 shipped in the continental US. Shipping includes tracking. If you would like to add insurance and/or pay with a business account that's fine assuming you pay the additional costs. Local pick up might be an option at a discount but I'm super busy so you're going to have to work with me on the pick-up time.

Edited by jenius