1/144 Carrier deck supplies

NZEOD

Thanks for the links.

There's another option - albeit without the blast deflectors and partially targeted at enlarging the two sets you posted about: https://www.amazon.co.jp/1-144-USNAVY-CVN%E3%80%8CNIMITZ%E3%80%8Dclass-%E5%88%86%E5%89%B2%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%97-Flight-Deck/dp/B01F6F2E8O/ref=pd_sim_21_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JKW39MW2SZ51KMW372K1

It's at a 22 USD-ish price point for those budget minded builders.

Well, the IMAI/Bandai 1/144 Nousjaduel-Ger and Queadluun-Rau (150mm Tall) kits fit in perfectly with the GiMIX VF-1 Battroids (90mm tall) and at about $5USD On Yahoo Auctions JP you cant do wrong! Have a handful of them now after assembling one to compare last night and then buying some more this morning.

They are surprisingly poseable for old 80s kits!

The cheapest one I have bought off there, new in the box, so far was $2.22USD!!

Edited by NZEOD

Well, the IMAI/Bandai 1/144 Nousjaduel-Ger and Queadluun-Rau (150mm Tall) kits fit in perfectly with the GiMIX VF-1 Battroids (90mm tall) and at about $5USD On Yahoo Auctions JP you cant do wrong! Have a handful of them now after assembling one to compare last night and then buying some more this morning.

They are surprisingly poseable for old 80s kits!

The cheapest one I have bought off there, new in the box, so far was $2.22USD!!

How did you get the items at Yahoo Auction JP?

Did you give a bid?

I have tried several times to give a bid there, but always lose at the last minute.

Thanks!

yeah I was the only one bidding each time, got a few Nosjaduels, a Queadluun, a VF25 Prophecy for $25 a couple of cheap Wave Destroids, a set of resin 1/72 Regult Missile pods and some Tomix AC924 Airfield plates for the GiMIX kits for $19 NZD! So many bargains there!

Edited by NZEOD