7 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

Master Trials are awesome. The Travel medallion is also easy as hell to get and absolutely game changing.

I'll try out Hard mode after I finish my 2nd play thru on my new switch.

I just finished getting all the available amiibos so the daily sky-loot will make the game really fun :D

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

What does the travel medallion do that changes the game so much?

Let's you have a custom teleport point pretty much anywhere you want so you can restock on meals, etc.

I actually think it's shitty they pay-walled such a  useful feature :p

Edited by Duymon

Meh made you work for it the first time around and made being resourceful more important. To be fair you could always teleport to a town to cook prior to this. I don't mind paying the dlc as it does give me reasons to go back to Hyrule a third and forth time. 

18 hours ago, kanedaestes said:

Meh made you work for it the first time around and made being resourceful more important. To be fair you could always teleport to a town to cook prior to this. I don't mind paying the dlc as it does give me reasons to go back to Hyrule a third and forth time. 

I think the point is you can hop right back to where you were.  Would be super helpful for farming dragon horns, etc.

Playing hard mode now. After I got the Amiibo sky-loot falling down the game is way easier :p

The teleport medallion is found in same crazy room as the diamond circlet if you know where that is. They added two full guardians to the room so make sure to throw up ur upgraded stasis so you can see which ones they are... lol 

I Just cleared the Trials final set. The lynels were a total non issue if you grab the 9 or so ancient arrows earlier in the trials from the secret chests. Just one shot them and moved on lol

Edited by Duymon

On 7/3/2017 at 3:49 AM, Duymon said:

I Just cleared the Trials final set. The lynels were a total non issue if you grab the 9 or so ancient arrows earlier in the trials from the secret chests. Just one shot them and moved on lol

They're non-trivial if the tower activates immediately when the level starts and the Lynel decides to gun right for you to unprovoked.

Looks like my search for a Switch may finally come to an end. Found out that Thinkgeek was selling systems bundled with Zelda-related merch. Snapped up a pre-order. Now, I just have to wait until they confirm my shipment, which should start on July 18th.

Pray for me!

4 hours ago, frothymug said:

Looks like my search for a Switch may finally come to an end. Found out that Thinkgeek was selling systems bundled with Zelda-related merch. Snapped up a pre-order. Now, I just have to wait until they confirm my shipment, which should start on July 18th.

Pray for me!

Bummer cause Amazon prime members had a shot for the console just yesterday I think too.

It's too bad you Americans have such a hard time finding a Switch. In Europe, it's been pretty easy (unless you really want just the package with grey Joy-Cons, which have been out of stock in periods). Poor planning from Nintendo. 

Thats nothing, this past Monday here in Mexico a store of the Wal-Mart group ( SAM'S ) made a mistake on its online catalogue and listed the Switch with Breath of the Wild for something like 95 USD and were forced by the law to uphold all the orders, something like 300 or so 

Edited by mog_kupo

5 hours ago, Hikuro said:

Bummer cause Amazon prime members had a shot for the console just yesterday I think too.

WTF?!? How do you find out about this? I have been a Prime member for years and have never been notified.

I saw a news item on Yahoo of all things. It's an odd bit of "news" Yahoo is doing now... they are basically acting like a "figinstock" of Amazon. Anything that's been sold out for a while I will see a quick news item that says "Amazon has this again!" I'm guessing it's a cash grab relationship between Amazon and a failing Yahoo.

On 7/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, UN Spacy said:

Maybe it was just a test for prime day? It's gone now.

Edit: In my area, it looks like Amazon is using the Nintendo Switch to promote their new brick and mortar book stores. Good think I'm not in a rush to get one of these. Finding one is more difficult than finding a Bandai Valkyrie on pre-order night. :lol:

Edited by technoblue