Yep, that's pretty much it. Details on Ultra Sun and Moon were sparse, but it was described as being an alternate take of Sun and Moon with some new Pokémons. So likely similar to how Yellow was to Blue and Red, but now as two games. Or maybe it's a bit closer to the deal with Black and White 2, we'll see. Obviously, it's all about them wanting to get as much use out of their developed game engine and assets as possible, but it's still pretty boring. I rather have a new Switch game. Hopefully there's better news at E3.

Woo hoo. I managed to secure Switch #2 so my wife and I can play Mario Cart VS without split screen.

I stopped by Best Boob in Union Sqr NYC to pick up something else and they had one left calling my name O_o. Maybe NYU college kids too poor to buy them since they pay like 60k+ a year just in Tuition alone and living in Manhattan is expensive as hell.

WP_20170608_20_05_10_Pro.jpg

Edited by Duymon

3 hours ago, Duymon said:

Maybe NYU college kids too poor to buy them since they pay like 60k+ a year just in Tuition alone and living in Manhattan is expensive as hell.

Completely off topic, but I interviewed at NYU for medical school and was staggered by how expensive everything is. I stayed in the most sketch hotel/dormitory (with four strangers sharing a room) and it was still > $100 a night.  

More on topic, I'd like to use my switch a bit more, but the sparsity of games got me frustrated. I had a Wii U, so a lot of the recent "new" announcements don't do anything for me. Just wish splatoon was coming out earlier in the summer. 

Edited by Archer

Some great stuff in that presentation. Pretty good pace, but then it just stopped. :/ I guess I'm just greedy and wanted more.

Xenoblade 2, the new Pokémon game, Metroid Prime 4, Yoshi and Kirby - lot's of good Nintendo stuff to look forward to. Mario+Rabbids could be fun. Mario Odyssey looks... strange. But it will probably be great as all of them.

4 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

ARMS is out today! Who's getting it?

Not my cup of tea, I don't think.

4 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

ALSO...the rest of 2017 looking damn good.

Yeah... for the 3DS.  Super Mario Odyssey is the only Switch game that says "must buy" to me.  Meanwhile, there's no mention of US versions of games that are out in Japan that I'd gladly pay money for, like the Seiken Densetsu collection and Dragon Quest Heroes I+II.

Nintendo has also been getting better with announcements like their directs. While other companies use E3 to announce most of their line up the house of N will continue through the year announcing things. 

The game I look forward to the most is Xenoblade 2. The first game was one of the best games I have ever played. Xenoblade X was also spectacular, but the main story wasn't handled that well, which dragged it down. Xenoblade 2 will supposedly be closer to the first one, so I'm very excited. Can't wait!