What if macross delta had movies ?

eko.prasetiyo

• 2 weeks later...

Movie as per translation?

【『マクロスΔ』劇場版、製作決定!】先ほどまでROCK IN JAPAN FES.でステージを熱く盛り上げたワルキューレ!そのワルキューレが活躍する『マクロスΔ』の劇場版が製作決定!ワルキューレも『マクロスΔ』もとまらない!

【"Macross Δ" Movie version, making decision! 】 Valkyre that excited the stage hotly with ROCK IN JAPAN FES. The theatrical version of "Macross △" that Valkyrie plays an active role is made and decided! Valkyrie also does not stop "Macross Δ"!

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/214296

download.jpg

11 hours ago, Sir Galahad® said:

In this case it's not valkyrie, it's Walkure. I think it was actually Walkure that sparked the demand for this instead of the merchandise. It's kinda like Macross Delta existed because of Walkure. Hehehe! But I do hope there are more battroid battles.

Yeah, it definitely felt like Macross Delta often forgot that there was more to the war than Walkure's singing... and occasionally seemed to forget that Walkure and Delta Flight achieved the square root of bugger all for almost the entire series, and only made gains at the very end when Heinz was out of the picture.  They weren't the heroes because they were saving the day... they were heroes because the story said "this is the designated hero".

That said, the music from Macross Delta was exemplary so at least they didn't drop the ball after making music almost the exclusive focus of the series.

1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

That said, the music from Macross Delta was exemplary so at least they didn't drop the ball after making music almost the exclusive focus of the series.

The music was good (not great), but it really works best as standalone fare. When they tried to Nyan Nyan Service Medley it in the final battle, I cringed so much. Whoever composed the music for the show was clearly out of their depth.

EDIT:

That said, I'm all up for a Delta movie that hopefully corrects the many mistakes of the series.

Edited by kajnrig

• azrael locked this topic