Bandai Hi-Metal R: Dougram series

treatment

Alrighty! Thought somebody already made one, but here it goes...

Apparently, Bandai's expanding the HM-R line to non-Macross mecha by offering the Dougram mechas under it, per Toysdaily post and mag-scan:

2017年2月 [HI-METAL R] 太陽之牙 DOUGRAM - 日系英雄∕機械人 - Toysdaily 玩具日報 - Powered by Discuz!

post-263-0-34617200-1474479801_thumb.jpg

Details from the mag states:

2/2017

16cm (160mm)

MSRP is 12800y

ABS, POM

So awesome! Hope the scaling will be a bit nicer than the 1/72 Maxfactory and the old Revoltechs with the HM-R Macross mecha.

Macross mechas first, now Dougram mecha soon.

Maybe VOTOMS,too?

BRING IT, BANDAI!!!

:db:

:good:

:bump:

:touche:

Edited by treatment
title updated

Awesome! The scaling for Battletech might not be as expected, the destroids most definitely.

Been thinking a 1/72 Armoured Valk could look nice with these:

IMG_7371_zpszgzqfmde.jpg

Or the 1/72 Destroids with the HM-R.

It's the iconic mech on the cover of the rulebook we all delved into, but I feel I just want one, ShadowHawk, Wolverine, Griffin, Griffin. Anyway these are going to be repainted to infinity compared to Macross, right?

Y13824. Toys getting expensive everyday. Have to think about it now. :unknw::unsure::cray:

Tell me about it. Multiple wallets have been shot down by macross lately. :unsure:

Perhaps bandai priced dougram higher in anticipation of limited numbers being sold to cover back the cost.

At least its not a p-bandai..

Edited by seti88

Tell me about it. Multiple wallets have been shot down by macross lately. :unsure:

Perhaps bandai priced dougram higher in anticipation of limited numbers being sold to cover back the cost.

At least its not a p-bandai..

Yeah. Knowing that I was glad I didn't bought the Revoltech version back in the days, but seeing the price for the upcoming ones really threw me off. Now it's more of a question if I really need it. :unsure:

^ Possibly, but the biggest difference -- for those to whom such things are a deciding factor, like myself -- is that NY gives you a Pay Later option for this item; whereas, AE demands upfront payment with shipping calculated upon release. In addition, NY gives you the choice of invoicing in your currency of choice, which may come in handy if PayPal Credit is desired (an extra 6 months to pay on purchases over $99).

• 4 weeks later...