Macross Delta Episode 26 Theories And Wishes

MisaForever

Okay, so. Here is what I WANT to happen but will probably not happen, though one can hope.

- Lady M shows up FINALLY

- AT LEAST Bogue is killed and hopefully Roid if not most of those brats.

- Hayate and Mirage get together. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN AT SOME POINT.

- Freyja sings and saves everyone.

- LOTS OF MECHA ACTION.

- The green-haired pilot chick shows up again. WTF happened to her???

- Walkure sings DYRL.

Just some ideas. Let me know what your hopes are. :D

Edited by MisaForever

• Episode 26 is a 24-minute long public apology broken up by the writing staff being made to apologize for their monumental incompetence.
  • An announcement, Macross II novelization style, that Macross Delta is a "parallel world" series and not part of the official chronology.
  • No announcement of a Macross Delta movie.

Or... and I appreciate what a forlorn hope this is...

• A conclusion that wraps up the majority of the plot threads in a way that doesn't feel like knee-jerk desperation.
  • Lady M is not a pre-existing character.
  • Apart from Freyja, Walkure shuts the hell up for the entire episode and lets us have some mecha action for once.
  • Bogue finally succeeds in offing Reina, Makina, and Kaname.
  • Keith or Roid is killed by Hayate, preferably after a suitably impressive aerial dogfight.
  • Berger Stone and Epsilon Group get taken apart by the New UN Gov't for treason.

and the hail mary...

• The Xaos staff are arrested and imprisoned for impeding the New UN Forces in their defense of Ragna, before the government covers the whole thing up and they're released to join the NUNS Special Forces (ala Stardust Memory).
Edited by Seto Kaiba

• Lady M is Myung (Everyone is saying that she is Minmay or Misa. So I will choose the other 'M'. ^_^ )

• Lady M is accompanied by Isamu

Isamu is using his VF-19 Advance (so that Bandai can reissue the DX Valk)

Mirage will overcome her fear (for being a Jenius) and be the Jenius that she is and do a lot of damage

Mirage will be the one to kill Bogue and the rest of the Knights saving Keith to Hayate

Hayate still not sure which girl to choose, that will lead us to...

Delta Movie that will tie all the loose ends on the series

Green haired pilot chick?

Best ending would be that it all ends within 20minutes, then they cut back to an outro where DELTA is being shown on a TV. Its in the living room of Misa and Hikaru's apartment/quarters on the MEGAROAD. And they just laugh and look at their 3 year old son with a VF-31 model plane.

I hope :

1.) we have an explaination on Mega road, and Minmei, Misa and Hikaru are again seen as alive, hopefully as their age when they left earth.

2.) I do hope that Hayate and Frejya get together.

3.) Mirage to let go of the inner fears and kick some ass like Bogue.

4.) Kaname and Captain Arad together ?

5.) Finally knw the identity of Lady M?

6.) Mikumo being finally allowed to be herself and not disappear like Vajra.

7.) Berger and the Epsilon company being dissolved.

8.) Captain Wright being able to see Hayate one last time.

9.) Lt Chuck reunited with his sister.

Crazy thoughts i guess haha.

That mercat pilots Messer's VF-31.

Epic

My predictions:

the episode ends with a cliffhanger, as we have a glimpse of famous characters from previous series while the Megaroad 01 emerges from another universe. Next movie will be a super Macross generations ensemble

Edited by nexxstrait

Epic

My predictions:

the episode ends with a cliffhanger, as we have a glimpse of famous characters from previous series while the Megaroad 01 emerges from another universe. Next movie will be a super Macross generations ensemble

This might be an actual outcome. Because unless Episode 26 in an hour long, no way they can wrap it all up in 24 minutes.... not without being a total trainwreck!

That mercat pilots Messer's VF-31.

Hell I wish we would see this, that little booger would actually pull the trigger and kill someone!

I don't understand why Hikaru being dead as a character is an issue. There is no need for him to be alive. Not a single one. Misa do not need male support. Misa may be a fulfilled, even happy widow.

About last episode, I expect:

- Macross Cannon

- Mirage being a Jenius

- Green haired girl killing mecha, looking pretty

- Lady Minmay appearing with Bilrer personal fleet, with a certain VF-19EF and Ozma's finest

- SV destroying at least an anonymous Macross Quarter (for justice's shake)

- Hayate saving Mikumo after dueling Keith, both aided by Freja's singing

- Roid plans backfiring as Keith knows the reach of Roid's betrayal and crashes his SV-262 onto him

- Freja falling comatose at the end, Mikumo life-singing her back before leaving for regions unknown aboard now deserted SV

- King Ketchup acknowledging he has been played all along

- Bogue maturing and making amends with Walküre when all the dust is settled and a ceasefire is negotiated

- Chuck's sister chuckling

- Mercat making Hayate sick, while Mirage chuckles

- Kaname holding hands with Arad while looking the sky, giving Messer a real final farewell

- Ewoks party everywhere

Epic

My predictions:

I like the sound of that. All the stars from all they shows dog pile Windemere!

BUT, I'd want SK at the helm of any such event.

Hayate and Keith crash into each other while attempting to scissor, meanwhile Mirage finally unclenches her anus and she and Chuck become back to back badasses that trash the rest of the knights while Arad chokes on a jellyfish and dies.

Johnson is fired and becomes a lounge singer with the stage name of Ernie Green

The mercats kick everyone off of Ragna and finally reclaim their native world from all these Protoculture-made squatters that have been messing up the place for the last few dozen centuries.

Finally, Kaname punches Lady M in the mouth for being a manipulative jerk this whole time, then quits and starts her own series called "Macross: Divide" where she leads a kickass squad of commandos (with air support led by the green haired pilot) that comes back and cleans up the mess everyone created in Delta. Valkyries fighting in battroid mode are freakin' everywhere.

I have no wishes. They will not come true anyway :p

What will happen:

a) It will be rushed (Impossible to wrap everything up in 24 minutes)

b) The Knights will be the insufferable imbeciles they've been throughout this show and will say "The wind is (insert adjective or verb here)" dozens of times. We'll get a single token death of one of them but the rest will be redeemed because they're not evil, right? I mean mind controlling an entire galaxy is perfectly reasonable if you're a wronged bishounen.

c) An impossibly long medley of forgettable pop songs. Hopefully the background action will be attractive enough to entertain us.

I like the idea of a cliffhanger with Minmay in it, leading on to an All Generations movie. And boy do I have wishes for such a movie!

I want Basara in it, with Sivil, and that's where he has been hanging out all along except for that Ouroboros sortie in 2060. And, I want the one and only Minmay singing NEW songs in the movie, please (unrealistic in last episode of Delta, at least for money reasons, Delta = promotion of Walkure, can't dilute). Ideally, have Mari Iijima write her movie song(s), too. Unless Kanno can be enticed to come back just once - Kanno can kick ass in diverse styles.

But Hikaru must be dead. Please. Show some respect, if even freaking Disney Pixar Cars could do that! (In Cars 2, Doc Hudson is canonically dead, because the VA dies). Misa can be a very dignified widow.

Bring in Isamu, Bring in friggin' Sharon Apple, revived through that chip that was saved at the end of Plus. Possibly bring in Sara and Shin, though that's a bit of a stretch. (I doubt there's a way to bring Mao back - unless her sister rescued her at the last moment, flying the Bird Human?)

Not sure how they'd handle Mylene, though, as Tomo Sakurai has retired. But I would not be so averse to a new speaking voice in this case as no tragedy (that we know of) was involved. Chie Kajiura is still there to sing, and as far as I understand she kicks more ass now.

Ranka and Sheryl at their Delta-era ages. More mature, stronger, beautiful, experienced. Minmay and Misa as majestic old women - or Minmay majestic and Misa frail, hardly standing up but still able to impress her will on an entire army. A middle-aged Mylene, with or without Gamlin. Max and Milia mentoring their granddaughter, generally kicking ass, and then one of them possibly kicking the bucket on screen, exhausted but happy, Qasim-style, with a lot of emotion around it.

It would be a proper grand finale. The End of Macross. Tying up all loose ends. Then, at the premiere screening, Kawamori comes on stage after the movie and says "finita la comedia".

Possible plot idea: Protoculture itself as the antagonists, getting their hands on that Sharon chip and hoping to gain control of everything in the Galaxy using the Sharon tech (which surpasses what they did in their time) combined with their ruins, and unlike Roid having the planning and mind to do it properly.

Edited by Saruta

You what would be utterly ironic/horrific? Mikumo breaks free of her bondage and makes the entire Windermere civilization her slaves (if not suicide themselves)?

- Elysion and SV arrives at Ragna at the same time

- Ketchup boy gets betrayed by whatever bizarre ploy Roid has in mind and dies, while the windmerean fleet realized Roid is evil, but dies a pointless death anyway

- Some minor bit of mecha action (with lots and lots of scissors, to save on animation cost)

- Keith fights with Hayate, but still no conclusion, seeing as his boyfriend betrayed everything, he teams up with Hayate, but neither can get to Roid w/bondage Mikumo in tow

- Mikumo sings "Silent Night", Walkure counters...

- Bogue can't make up his mind and still tries to kill the Walkure, but finally sees the light and defends the Walkure against an incoming SV attack.

- Freyja sings and snaps Mikumo out of the Klattu Barada Nikto trance... But increases her age until she dies.

- Bogue is the big hero, he collaborates with Chuck (who sacrifices himself, Kakizaki moment) and saves Mikumo

- No more Mikumo means Roid is vulnerable, Hayate and Keith collaborate and kills Roid.

- More exposition by Berger or someone for the last three minutes of the show to get the show wrapped up, ending with Keith recognizing he has no right to the throne because of his blindness, the true genius of AK was always Bogue.

- Bogue is the new king of Windermere, everyone is happy with a final Walkure concert to say bye bye to Freyja.

The end.

Edited by kalvasflam

I want big tits to bite the dust due to complications from the bullet wound that should have obliterated her kidney and probs gone out through the other side. In fact just for all of Wulkurie to split up since really only Frejya and Mikumo were the only ones that could do anything... Then I want Mirage to kick all the AKs asses and they can all break wind before kicking the bucket apart from Keith who should have an epic duel with Hayate who should fly in an armoured VF-22. King Baked Beans will die with Ray Bans and then Frejya dies an early death singing too hard to give Hayate super powers. I dunno just let them do anything just leave Megaroad out of it.

Or when it all blows over everyone flies to Earth and has some R&R at Lake Windermere in the Lake District if it still existed after the Zens lasered everything up.

Edited by MadCatChiken

I want big tits to bite the dust due to complications from the bullet wound that should have obliterated her kidney and probs gone out through the other side. In fact just for all of Wulkurie to split up since really only Frejya and Mikumo were the only ones that could do anything... Then I want Mirage to kick all the AKs asses and they can all break wind before kicking the bucket apart from Keith who should have an epic duel with Hayate who should fly in an armoured VF-22. King Baked Beans will die with Ray Bans and then Frejya dies an early death singing too hard to give Hayate super powers. I dunno just let them do anything just leave Megaroad out of it.

Or when it all blows over everyone flies to Earth and has some R&R at Lake Windermere in the Lake District if it still existed after the Zens lasered everything up.

<- You meant her, right? :wub: Don't you just love her shaking like that and you already wishing her to die? :lol:

And don't you mean Armored VF-31 Siegfried? Or you're rooting really for an Armored VF-22 Sturmvogel?

And don't you mean Armored VF-31 Siegfried? Or you're rooting really for an Armored VF-22 Sturmvogel?

Yes I meant the VF-22 because that would seriously badass. Though of course that would never happen. On a serious note, I can see Frejya pushing herself too far though through her singing and accelerating her aging dangerously, I think her dying or leaving her fate on something implied would help make a somewhat decent ending. I can imagine it'll take a lot of strength of a singer to counter the star singer.

let's guess how the "final" episode will be. freyja and the rest of walkure sneak to rescue mikumo on the relic, heinz and roid in sigur valens command center. macross elysion firing its cannon again to the command center, first attempt failed but the second (or third ) success perhaps with dual wield macross cannon. heinz and roid killed. keith infurious by that try to attack elysion bridge, hayate dog fighting him and somehow this time succeed to kill keith ala messer death. bogue try to attack too but failed and killed by chuck in battroid battle (chuck using scissor). hermann dueling arad when he try to burn his runes like cassim, walkure start singing. that sing "cure" hermann ecsema and he stood in the sky. when arad want to shoot him, hermann surrender and give command to the rest of the knight to surrender too cause the war is over.

after realize that walkure song on the relic can prolonged winderemerean life (at least cure the ecsema) the people of winderemere worship mikumo as goddess. aerial knight reformed to protect mikumo. the rest of walkure are stationed at windermere and delta platoon also stationed there so they can sing anytime needed at the relic. elysion back to ragna for repairment. if there's something urgent they will open fold gate straight from ragna ruin to windermere.

no more royal families so windermere become republic or so but they choose to stay independent from NUNG

in the final battle I wish to see "elysion" class together with quarter class and some NMCV attack at full scale. :p

the end