Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

15 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

i dunno who did the art.  i just know i generally liked arii box art...had a few kits as a kid.  the vf-1s fokker battroid and teh vf-1j fighter and gerwalk boxart are also faves.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/arii/ar-315-30box.jpg

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/arii/ar318-36-box.jpg

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/arii/ar322-44-box.jpg

anyway i'm just excited we are getting a new 1/72 Vf-1 this year (robotech licensing be damned)  AND a new 1/48 (new standard?).  could a new 1/60 be far behind?  and yes these valks sometimes look fat but i think its just perspective...done in a strange way. 

Yep......you're a Masami fan

The Imai stuff is mostly Takani

• 2 weeks later...

They said on Facebook that they are expecting to get some on the 14th, it would take 1-2 days to prepare shipment, and then it would take 7 - 14 days for delivery. They also said that the bulk of the toys won't be delivered until the 21st. So, extrapolating another 1-2 days and 7-14 days, it sounds like most people in the US won't be receiving these toys until the EXACT SAME DAY they get their Bandai DX VF-1 toys. CHAOS! 

8 minutes ago, Darotower said:

More items from Kitz Concept: VF-1J Max & Miriya and VF-1A

More 1/12 figures featuring Minmei Chinese dress, Roy Fokker, Max Sterling and Lisa Hayes!

Thank you for the news and pictures my friend!!!!

I'm interested in the figures more than starting another VF-1 line. But it's interesting to see another VF-1 take. 

My money is on the 1/48 VF-1J from Bandai.

24 minutes ago, Darotower said:

More 1/12 figures featuring Minmei Chinese dress, Roy Fokker, Max Sterling and Lisa Hayes!

And Dana Sterling in the pipeline...!  :o

They'd better fix her Dad's hair first, though.  :unsure:

Just now, Convectuoso said:

I think I'm going to collect all the character figures. Even though the VFs look great, seems like is yet another line that's leaving Max and Ben 's VF-1As out of its lineup. Disappointing. 

Same here.  I’m all in for the 1/12 Macross Saga figures.  I might also get the 1/72 VF-1J Max and Miriya.

Wow. Not too bad looking. I’ll happily take every 1/12 figure they throw my way. I’ll buy every single one of those 1/72 Valks um... Veritechs? So long as the reviews are good I’m in. I’ll take every well made, reasonably priced Valkyrie I can get in any scale.  The more companies making Macross/Youknowhatech the better. I want to see them bring back that TV SDF-1 in normal colors. Other than being essentially 50% chromed for some reason it looked promising. What ever happened to that?

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

....seems like is yet another line that's leaving Max and Ben 's VF-1As out of its lineup. Disappointing. 

Nah....

Just take a look at the releases for their SD line.....repaints seem to be their speciality! ^_^

Everything looks pretty good....good to see the glossy paint is gone on everything....pretty sure the odd colors on the SDF-1 will go away too if ever produced

Those prototype figures looking good. Even though Roy’s kinda look like a rejected face design for Cyborg 009. :rolleyes:

Anyways, wish they consider next their military uniform and their civvies. Hika... er, I mean Rick’s in his Fan Racer get-up. ^_^

And after their Macross Saga line, wish they continue doing it for the New Generation characters such as Scott, Rand, Rook, and Yellow. ;)

(Man, I hate it when I need to Google their Robotech counterparts before posting so I won’t make mistakes. :aggressive: Don’t want to hurt Robotech’s Purists feelings. :rolleyes: )

they actually went fairly lineart accurate with the head size on the valks....haven't ever seen that aside from model kits.  looks great overall.  i wish the 1/48 upcoming from bandai had the LED gimmicks.  the panel lining is a bit strong but better than previous protos.  the 1/12 figures...yeah i need that rick and roy and dammit i shouda waited on chinese dress minmei...got the regular one....guess i can double dip.  misa looks ok.  max's hair is off.   dunno why rick has the gun.  training montage he wasn't wearing his flight suit.

38 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

i wish the 1/48 upcoming from bandai had the LED gimmicks......dunno why rick has the gun.  training montage he wasn't wearing his flight suit.

yeah....was wondering if they kept the lighting gimick and per the back of the box looks like they did.....funny how they really have not showed-it-off in any of the more recent promo pics....meh...if it's not that great it can always be kept off I suppose....

Why the gun?.....I say why not! :D...plus they are probably giving homage to the old mag cover....the old ARII pre-painted kits also did the same...they included Hikaru in a fixed pose holding his gun....

gallery_12176_640_58724.jpg

s-l500.jpg