Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

16 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

harble garble

I had to page back because your tone came off familiar and you were the one who was hell bent on it being bad due to personal issues with your VF-1J and even attempted to berate me for not having called out those problems when I didn't have them? Brilliant.

Not being funny, but you had an "agenda" from the jump so I don't really understand you wasting the time. Regardless buy what you like and enjoy it when you get it. :good:

Edited by Kuma Style

Just to make sure I wasn't losing mind I pulled my vf-1s out to look and it doesn't have the gaps either.

Only tips I can really give for anyone maybe having those issues are the nosecone pressure talked about in the 1J video and with the intake gaps I know you have to have the shoulders rotated all the way up the circle to where they're touching or else the arms will stick out too far to the sides and press the legs out of place.

20200416_011510.jpg

20200416_011540.jpg

Gave the 1S a shake test?  Seemed to hold up ok?

I guess the positive to this is that I never really get to test my phone's picture and video and man  it isn't too bad at least on close up stuff.

Edited by Kuma Style

15 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

20200416_124719.jpg

Holy moly. I just took the missiles off of my 1J quick to see and thankfully no.
---------------------------------------------
With that though... between this and not having the gaps thing were there marked changes on batches of the VF-1S? I know mine didn't come from the initial ones shipped out and I'm wondering now if there were changes made?

Edited by Kuma Style

5 minutes ago, jenius said:

Changes on the VF-1J? I think the only ones out in the wild right now are preproduction models. It's listed as a July release date now on their website.

I meant VF-1S. I'm all over the place atm.  Referencing the lack of problems on mine with the gaps and hardpoints.

33 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

My wing actually came like that, without any of the hardpoints glued in. They didn't fall off (though I understand that's not uncommon).

The other wing is fine, just the one side.

I think another poster had said they pulled out with the missiles so it was just an all-encompassing statement. Regardless there seems to be differences between this one here and the aforementioned issues.

Did anyone else have the gaps? Cone absolutely not pressing in?

• Shawn locked this topic