Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

3 minutes ago, Dobber said:

I’ll see if I can come up with something. Probably, needs to be relatively simple and similar to existing themes.

Honestly, I think something canon like Cavaliers would be the way to go.

13 hours ago, jenius said:

Honestly, I think something canon like Cavaliers would be the way to go.

You’re probably right. It is a cool looking scheme that isn’t too complicated for a company to make. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, this is curious....it seems that they had that initial production run, then there hasnt been anything for almost a half a year.  I am waiting for the VF-1J Hikaru and/or the M&M VF-1J's  I think this would make a great first valk for my 10 year old.

Twich

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Customer,

The production of our 1/12 Rick Hunter Action Figure is almost completed. We are just waiting for the helmets to finish 
the assembly. We appreciate your patience very much and hope you can wait a little longer. 

If you have changed your shipping details and still haven't informed us yet, please contact us as soon as possible.

As many customers who received the following items before contact us for ordering,  we are going to offer a special 
redemption price for them:

- VF 1-S T Shirt  (Size SS to XL USD15.00, Size XXL and 1X USD17.00)
- Lynn Minmei and VF 1-S plastic folders (USD2.8 for 3pcs)
- Minmei Pullback dolls less 50% (USD5.7 for 1 unit, USD 19.95 for 1 set of 4 colors)

Shipping charge is free if it goes with the order.  

Please let us know if you would like to redeem the above so that we can prepare Paypal invoice.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delays. 

MY

Got a similar email offer due to the delay of the 1/72 VF-1S Roy w/ supers.

Spoiler

Dear Customer,

Our sincere apologies for the delays. We have been working very hard to meet the July deadline. When we assembled all 
the parts to complete the production last week, unfortunately we found that a few components were not acceptable. The 
factory has started reproducing them immediately. We appreciate your patience very much and hope you can wait for 
another 3 weeks.

We will send Paypal invoice (WhatsApp message for HK customers) to you next week.  If you have changed your 
shipping details and still haven't informed us yet, please contact us as soon as possible. 

As many customers who received the following items before contacted us for ordering,  we are going to offer a special 
redemption price for them:

- VF 1-S T Shirt  (Size SS to XL USD15.00, Size XXL and 1X USD17.00)
- Lynn Minmei and VF 1-S plastic folders (USD2.8 for 3pcs)
- Minmei Pullback dolls less 50% (USD5.7 for 1 unit, USD 19.95 for 1 set of 4 colors)

Shipping charge is free if it goes with the order.  

Please let us know if you would like to redeem the above so that we can include it/them in your Paypal invoice.

Thank you.

MY

So, I am kinda confused.  I know they released a 1/72 VF-1S late last year, then again like a month later.  They were promising a second production run that has not materialized.  The VF-1J is delayed until end of July.....it is now Aug. 2nd.  So, what is the status of the 1/72 VF-1's?  I really would like to pick one up, but don't want to pay over $125 for it.  Something about it reminds me of the 1/72 Yamato VF-19A VF-X2 version that got me into collecting Macross toys way back in the day.....forget how long ago that was.....

Twich

Here's the breakdown:
VF-1S Focker released in January. They worked something out with the factory to make some early and the rest later. The 'later' group was the second round of POs that was due out originally in April (i think) but is now due at the end of this month.

The black/gold VF-1S Fokker should be out or out soon... i don't think i've seen it in regular people's hands yet.

The VF-1J Rick is a December release. I think it always has been

The 1/12 Rick Hunter figure was due July of last year is now due by the end of this month

The 1/12 Lisa Hayes figure is also due in December.

9 hours ago, jenius said:

The 1/12 Rick Hunter figure was due July of last year is now due by the end of this month

The 1/12 Lisa Hayes figure is also due in December.

So, we should reasonably expect the Lisa Hayes figure to be out by December... of next year.  <_<

I got an email last week from BBTS about the VF-1S reissue. It was similar with the ones posted above, though no offer for shirts. It stated that it is due in Sept. I wonder if the reissue will recolonization that ridiculous Green stand.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

2 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

I have one inbound from HK

It's official street date is 8/12 as per KC.

For those looking for one hit up KC you might just get lucky..  $112 plus shipping if they still have them.

I asked early and was told "sorry, we won't carry it". I asked again today and was told "sorry, we're sold out." 

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Well my "Dark Gold Version" Fokker TV 1S arrived today.

Typical packaging with an outer and inner box which is standard on KC releases.     I am not gonna open this one up until I complete my game room renovations and have someplace to display it.      581/660 so fairly late to end of the run.

I am more interested to see if they kept that Neon Green Display Stand with this release.  ;)

Front Outer Box

Optimized-20190816_135532.thumb.jpg.c67a877000dfbb88d18deefac3478037.jpg

Side Outer Box

Optimized-20190816_135544.thumb.jpg.ab12d898d9f189e5030a595cf716fbcf.jpg

Rear Outer Box

Optimized-20190816_135559.thumb.jpg.168858662687bb386b3e729dff444f22.jpg

Front Inner Box

Optimized-20190816_135711.thumb.jpg.77864316f40acccb4bbd2b3759a301ba.jpg

Inner Side Box

Optimized-20190816_135658.thumb.jpg.cf39a818927539f034d1584639ae2b3f.jpg

Inner Rear Box

Optimized-20190816_135640.thumb.jpg.527f31a96e04f4f2f1f8ae82e931b0ce.jpg

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

I ordered one but I imagine it won't be here for another week. Looking forward to it!

Glad to hear you found one.

I have a fairly long email chain with KC and to their credit they are pretty responsive.

I am still nagging them about the Fokker 1S SD version,   which I have but is missing one of the heads.

Cool! I'll have to check if I have a copy of Hikaru/Rick coming later after work. I have a copy of Hikaru on the way too--can't wait to see it in person.

I also got an update on my TV Roy VF-1S w/Parts box set last week, so my first 1:72 scaled Valkyrie is on its way as well. :D

Edited by technoblue
shipping confirmed : )

I've moved since I placed my pre-order.  I later contacted Kitz Concept and they asked me for my new address.  The automated email I got today from PayPal still list my old address.  I'm crossing my fingers that it is being shipped to my current address.