Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Shouldn't the uniform be white with blue stripes?

Well, her merchandising is typically green:

misa-hayase-lisa-hayes-uniform_1_9246eb3IMG_5845.jpg

aqyjhmvakixpbvrgnetbbqokuitydiugaxdoovkb88f6306597702452436abdab0b72421e.jpg

e8a041ea-7981-447d-b359-3e3322c83191.jpg

Edited by tekering
Apologies. Missed the pre-order link above.

2 minutes ago, tekering said:

Mind posting the pre-order link for the rest of us...?

I mean, I know it's not your style, but it's kinda what we do around here, you know?  ^_^

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/44143-kitz-concept-robotech-toy-line/?do=findComment&comment=1469394

My post is the second one on this page.  The preorder link is right below the Lisa Hayes pic.

Here it is again.

https://kitzconcept.hk/index.php/all/1-12-action-figures-series-lisahayes-preorder.html?fbclid=IwAR1fnLDtrbNbTbbkcASGpZFuIxfWInzoT6XExas4LgXWO55oVPQW4cHkxoo

I’m not sure what you meant by it’s my style but if you’re implying that I don’t help people out here, you’re wrong.

53 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Preordered 2 Lisa Hayes figures with 10% off and free express shipping.

I preordered 2 of Misa, as well. Will probably do the same for Roy when he appears and Claudia.

If KC plans to give us Minmay in a different outfit, I'll bite on that one for my "second" copy. Curious about all the Rick/Hikaru delays, but hoping that KC is simply putting a final polish on the figure and working out last minute tweaks.

7 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Looking like this may become the.....Best. Macross. Figure. Line. Ever.  :drinks:

PO's placed.  Bring on the rest KC!

Roy should still be next.  Bring them on!

Thanks for posting the new pic, @Ignacio Ocamica!

I like what KC did to Hikaru's waist. Moving the "buckle" detail on the flight suit so that it sits below the seam should help articulation. The lower legs look to have a slightly different mold too. I wonder if that means the feet will be able to rock left to right? I'm really looking forward to the final retail release. ^_^

56 minutes ago, Dynaman said:

Quite the slit on the side of Lisa's skirt there.  I think they mistook the line edging for a slit when making the figure.

I suspect it's a change made so that the figure can actually pose. If they had a hard-plastic pencil skirt, then essentially the only leg articulation would be at the knee and feet, plus waist bend.

Either way, it looks pretty good, and I ordered one since Misa>>Minmei, and it's much harder to find figures of Misa.

4 hours ago, technoblue said:

Thanks for posting the new pic, @Ignacio Ocamica!

I like what KC did to Hikaru's waist. Moving the "buckle" detail on the flight suit so that it sits below the seam should help articulation. The lower legs look to have a slightly different mold too. I wonder if that means the feet will be able to rock left to right? I'm really looking forward to the final retail release. ^_^

You're are welcome!! Yes, those changes make the figure more dynamic looking, and also better articulated.

I assume it's the same as the regular release, just limited distribution (so $99.99-$129.99). The eBay listings all refer to it as a preorder also so I'm guessing it made its appearance at a show but seems it won't be shipping until late July or early August. I think I may be waiting till the listings start boasting they have them in hand.

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Lots of the Black Gold Limited KC VF-1S showing up on eBay....anyone know the MSRP?  Seems the ebay sellers are wanting around 165 shipped.  

BC66BACB-4D24-4691-92D1-9B887F9D06BE.jpeg.be7abf62b5988d0c482c62f5a644e710.jpeg

About $100.

So if enough of us want something like this, maybe we could contact BBTS to commission their own custom? Something different obviously but if KC is making customs for another shop is that a possibility?

Chris

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

So if enough of us want something like this, maybe we could contact BBTS to commission their own custom? Something different obviously but if KC is making customs for another shop is that a possibility?

Chris

Interesting and good point!  Seems all they would need to commit to an exclusive is 600 pcs.

I would want an Alaska Base or Cavaliers....Or a VF-1A TV Max and Ben set.

59 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Interesting and good point!  Seems all they would need to commit to an exclusive is 600 pcs.

I would want an Alaska Base or Cavaliers....Or a VF-1A TV Max and Ben set.

We could try at least, right? First we’d have to agree an a design we like the maybe make a standard letter/petition we could sign and send to BBTS.

Any interest guys?

Chris

On 6/14/2019 at 9:42 AM, tekering said:

Yes, I was wrong.  My apologies.  :hi:

It takes a brilliant man to admit when he is wrong. My respect to your sir.

I know I am late to the party [back reading], but SH9000 has helped me a great deal, and for a long while now. My eternal gratitude SH9000. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Without you my collection will not be what it is today.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:49 AM, Dobber said:

Chris

I really dig this idea but I think the big question is, what would the BBTS exclusive look like? 

The KC collectible line could turn into an Internet scavenger hunt with several schemes being certain shop exclusives. "You could only get Ben at Robotech.com, Max at BBTS, and Alaska Guard and Angelbirds from the KC online shop..."

KC certainly had several SD "exclusives".....I cannot see them not releasing every version they released as SD....namely the Ben and Max -1A's....

So far we know they are planning on (and so far it seems just TV):

Max Super VF-1J

Miriya Super VF-1J

VF-1A Brownie

VF-1J Rick (coming soon)

GBP

TV Super Parts (released)

VF-1S Focker (released)

To get to Yamato levels they would need....

VF-1A Max

VF-1A Ben

VF-1D

VF-1D VR

VF-1A Angel Birds

VF-1A Cavaliers

VF-1J Commander Type

Destroid Tomahawk

Destroid Defender

To surpass Yamato...

VF-1A Alaska Base

Destroid Spartan

Destroid Phalanx

Destroid Monster

To reach epic status....heck, I'd give them epic status for these even if they never got to several of the other VF-1's!

Regults

Glaugs

Q-Raus

N-Gers

Edited by jvmacross

2 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

It takes a brilliant man to admit when he is wrong. My respect to your sir.

I know I am late to the party [back reading], but SH9000 has helped me a great deal, and for a long while now. My eternal gratitude SH9000. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Without you my collection will not be what it is today.

Glad to help out.  Thank you!  :good:

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I really dig this idea but I think the big question is, what would the BBTS exclusive look like? ...

I’ll see if I can come up with something. Probably, needs to be relatively simple, similar to existing schemes. Also nothing that has already been done or published to avoid having to pay royalties ect. Or use in show schemes like you mentioned ie. Ben, Max ect.

Chris

Edited by Dobber