Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

2 hours ago, mechaninac said:

You just want a cosplay prop, don't you?... :p

15 minutes ago, JB0 said:

Be that as it may... just sayin' it IS the most memorable sidearm he used in the series.

It's the other way around, guys. Use the sidearm and these figures to be part of your next year's cosplay or Halloween Costume as a Zentraedi. Right? ;)

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's the other way around, guys. Use the sidearm and these figures to be part of your next year's cosplay or Halloween Costume as a Zentraedi. Right? ;)

Exactly!

Heck, pose the figure firing the gun and I can play with my dolls again!

To me, the close-up of Max looks better than the group shot. I'm really into the new character reveals, and can't wait to see Dana/Jeanne wearing her armour too.

The Valkyries look nice. If Kitz Concept gets to the TV Valkyries that I've been waiting on (Rick, Max, and Ben) before Bandai or Arcadia, then they'll have me. :p

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

More Pics of the 1S

Thanks for the link.

This thing looks really impressive!  Even the removable nose cone has details not seen before in a toy.  Also, the cockpit area looks really detailed up.

I think I am looking forward to this more so than the Bandai DX-1J.

Just hope it doesn't come with a built-in shelf-life.

This looks to be the finest ROBOTECH licensed VF-1 ever made. That being said, I’m disappointed it didn’t include an integrated heat shield. I know, HMR’s don’t either, but I thought the size would have made it possible. Hopefully the build quality is there overall. 

Wow....To think 30 some odd years later I can finally have some real action figures from SDC Southern Cross instead of using the old Arii model kits from my childhood as fragile stand ins. Crazy man, crazy...

I’m assuming licensing being an issue that KC can only make Robuttech toys and would hence be limited to characters from that hodgepodge series but if there’s a way they can dip into Macross kosher I neeeeed them to make a DYRL Millia in her Q Rau pilot suit. My 1/60 Q-Rau needs to finally have a real pilot figure and not the figure shaped plug it comes with. Nor the non poseable CMS with disintegrating hair. Let’s see some Mospeada civilian outfitted figures also to go with our Sentinel Riobots. Meow. 

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

24 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Wow....To think 30 some odd years later I can finally have some real action figures from SDC Southern Cross instead of using the old Arii model kits from my childhood as fragile stand ins. Crazy man, crazy...

All courtesy of.....

HGSign.jpg

:shok:

On 12/14/2018 at 11:14 AM, no3Ljm said:

And after their Macross Saga line, wish they continue doing it for the New Generation characters such as Scott, Rand, Rook, and Yellow. ;)

This would make me a happy camper.

Personally I'm glad for the fully articulated characters figures and I would like to buy all of them. I have several VF-1's in my collection and probably I will pick up just one (VF-1S). I've already started with the Minmei figure 1/12 scale and it's really nice!

20181216_104754.jpg

20181216_105121.jpg

20181216_105637(0).jpg

I'm still concerned that all guardian mode displays have the wings swept back behind the shoulders. It's as if there is not enough clearance between the wings and shoulders, so they just can't be spread wide in guardian mode.

I wish the realities of manufacturing toys would allow a company like this to do a small batch run of a less popular paint scheme to work out all the kinks. That way, the first VF-1 paint scheme would always be something like an Alaska Base or Hayao or something, only the super diehards would buy it and give feedback, and then the Fokker or Hunter could follow a few months later with all the tweaks employed.

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

I wish the realities of manufacturing toys would allow a company like this to do a small batch run of a less popular paint scheme to work out all the kinks. That way, the first VF-1 paint scheme would always be something like an Alaska Base or Hayao or something, only the super diehards would buy it and give feedback, and then the Fokker or Hunter could follow a few months later with all the tweaks employed.

Maybe Arcadia could have done that, releasing their MZ23 kickstarter stuff first, and then putting in the corrections to their main line.

(I just noticed that their character figure for the kickstarter seems to just be a repaint of their GFP line of figures... which also haven't come out yet)

6 minutes ago, Tober said:

What does this relate to?

For anyone that missed out on the Rick Hunter pre-order, they have reopened it. :)

It seems that batch 1 of the VF-1S Fokker, released 12/14, was distributed only to folks in Hong Kong. They have delayed the larger distribution a few weeks to make a change of some sort. What they can possibly change in a few week delay, I have no idea... unless it's an issue with the packaging or instructions.