Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

The PO offered "free" shipping for either figure....so hoping they send them out as released....

I have 2 Minmays bundled with the 1/72 Super VF-1S, which is also offered with free shipping.....so it shouldn't matter to them if they break up the orders....

Anyway, if you find out differently...let us know!

Will do. Thanks JVM! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

This is good news.

Actually, it's ridiculously bad news.  If they try to market 60cm Zentraedi figures, the line will implode long before they get around to releasing the main human cast.  I'd rather not see them bankrupt the company, now that they've finally starting making a product worth buying...

20 minutes ago, tekering said:

Actually, it's ridiculously bad news.  If they try to market 60cm Zentraedi figures, the line will implode long before they get around to releasing the main human cast.  I'd rather not see them bankrupt the company, now that they've finally starting making a product worth buying...

They could also make them in scale with their 1/72 VF-1 or just make 6” figures.

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

KitzConcept shipped both my orders of Minmay and Rick figures together. Can’t wait to see them in person. ^_^ 

They shipped Rick?  I thought he gets released in November.

25 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

They could also make them in scale with their 1/72 VF-1 or just make 6” figures.

I was going to ask the same thing. I was waiting to order Rickaru until I could evaluate Minmay in-hand. I was also hoping that KitzConcept would post a video of how his hip articulation works because they only look like they swivel  in the current pics.

Edited by xsjado

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Think if you bundled items the shipping notification will include everything in it.....on mine...it also listed their upcoming 1/72 VF-1S.....no Rick for now....otherwise I would have received a notification on those too...

37 minutes ago, tekering said:

You won't be getting your Minmei until November, then...?

The shipping notification I received was in fact from Paypal stating that KitzConcept prepared the shipping label for both orders that I have for Minmay and Rick under one shipping tracking number. And just for clarification, I ordered them as one order. So I assumed that it had already been shipped(?) or it will be shipped in the new few days. Not sure how that works out if one of the figures will be released in November. I'll try to track the number in a day or two and will let you guys know if the package is on the move. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The shipping notification I received was in fact from Paypal stating that KitzConcept prepared the shipping label for both orders that I have for Minmay and Rick under one shipping tracking number. And just for clarification, I ordered them as one order. So I assumed that it had already been shipped(?) or it will be shipped in the new few days. Not sure how that works out if one of the figures will be released in November. I'll try to track the number in a day or two and will let you guys know if the package is on the move. ^_^ 

Either Paypal or KC messed up the way the shipping notices are going out....seems since they are not charging for shipping on some of these items they will just ship out as they become available....they can't ship out what they don't have afterall....:unknw:

100% sure we won't be getting our Rick figs  or VF-1S's with our Minmays.....

Rick figs are supposedly out in November....

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

is kitsconcept on same lvl of craftmanship as bandai and arcadia?

I can only speak to the quality of their SD VF-1 toys....and those have slightly less quality than a Bandai 2002 1/55 VF-1 re-issue....

If you own or know of the Master Made Makuros (where's all the other stuff they teased???) then IMO that toy is very close to Bandai and Arcadia quality....so much better than KC stuff so far....really looking forward to their 1/72 VF-1S to see if they have made any progress from their SD collection in terms of quality/craftsmanship

6 hours ago, tekering said:

i think zentran soldiers or mecha in scale with their 1/72 line would work well...if thats what they meant.  and no we don't 60 cm tall zentraedi soldiers to scale with their 1/12 human figures line!

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I can only speak to the quality of their SD VF-1 toys....and those have slightly less quality than a Bandai 2002 1/55 VF-1 re-issue....

If you own or know of the Master Made Makuros (where's all the other stuff they teased???) then IMO that toy is very close to Bandai and Arcadia quality....so much better than KC stuff so far....really looking forward to their 1/72 VF-1S to see if they have made any progress from their SD collection in terms of quality/craftsmanship

The SD VF-1 toy is a purchased mold from another third party though right? . From what I understand, they did tighten up some tolerances, but I feel like all they've really done from scratch so far are their little Minmay dancing figures and such.

3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Yeah, whatever happened to the SD Destroy Monster they teased years ago? It looks like they focus more on SD Transformers.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

The SD VF-1 toy is a purchased mold from another third party though right? . From what I understand, they did tighten up some tolerances, but I feel like all they've really done from scratch so far are their little Minmay dancing figures and such.

I just assumed they went legit and got the HG license to release it.  If not, that was a bad investment considering the majority of them are still unsold and clearance priced.  Maybe they acquired it for next to nothing?

With that said I still hope they release the SD GBP set....financially crazy as that would be.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah, whatever happened to the SD Destroy Monster they teased years ago? It looks like they focus more on SD Transformers.

No idea....wasn't there a MWer with contacts to Master Made.

Never been a big fan of SD, but their Makuros was really cool.  I'd pick up their SD Monster just to display it next to the HMR Monster!

25 minutes ago, jenius said:

Is there any way to track the shipping from them? I never got an email but it says shipped on their website.

Did you pay thru Paypal? If it is, search your emails for 'Paypal' or 'Kitzconcept', and there will be a tracking number with it. That's what I did and when I checked it still says 'Pre-Shipment' status on my tracking app.

Yep.  I paid through paypal and got emails for my orders from service@paypal.com with the subject of “More details on your shipment.”

My Minmei should be coming in tomorrow or Thursday.  My other Minmei ordered with Rick should be coming in separately later.

My 1/12 Minmei came in on Wednesday.  I only opened the outer box so far and will get to the figure when I get a chance.  My second Minmei that I ordered with Rick will be coming in on 10/3.  I also received the email with Minmei and Rick listed and one tracking number.  Rick is coming in November.

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

My 1/12 Minmei came in on Wednesday.  I only opened the outer box so far and will get to the figure when I get a chance.  My second Minmei that I ordered with Rick will be coming in on 10/3.  I also received the email with Minmei and Rick listed and one tracking number.  Rick is coming in November.

Yeah...makes sense that they would just ship them as they became available....let us know your thoughts on her....you collect figures so looking forward to your thoughts on these KC figs....hoping they are decent enough to continue the line!

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Yeah...makes sense that they would just ship them as they became available....let us know your thoughts on her....you collect figures so looking forward to your thoughts on these KC figs....hoping they are decent enough to continue the line!

Will do.

@no3Ljm did you get your shipment?

Got my Minmei, and couldn't wait to open her up.  ^_^

1291950509_introducingMinmei.thumb.jpg.9eee791d6dfbce8151e572820cf046b5.jpg

For those of you who may object to the $50 price tag, consider all the display options she presents:

1658699749_JanisJoplinMinmei.thumb.jpg.7eb44f1e87d3265c8f9d44f04b3e2111.jpg

She can rock out like Janis Joplin...

201906595_proskaterMinmei.thumb.jpg.f6e13411d807408bb51724eab25a17ab.jpg

Ride a skateboard like a pro...

1505487966_boxingMinmei.thumb.jpg.f9916073336b4924c96b88a58ddeb0cf.jpg

Teach Tony Stark a lesson in feminine empowerment...

1654200353_notoriousphotobomberMinmei.thumb.jpg.fe51606429d3154ae2619017b7da831a.jpg

...and photobomb like only a teenage girl can.  :p

Heck, she can even kick Thanos' ass and save the universe!

1318910141_flyingkickMinmei.thumb.jpg.be1c3cb49330f57c9f83efdd72f9c110.jpg

I'm just glad they thought to include the action figure stand, 'cause everybody's gonna want to reproduce Minmei's famous Flying Kick pose, right?

Right?  :unsure:

489580914_bigfinishMinmei.thumb.jpg.42df97b00a55068a3e8d280ddc1caedc.jpg

I actually prefer this pose, though.  B))

P.S. For those of you viewing this post from the privacy of your own home, and you perverts who insist on checking under the hood...  ;)

Spoiler

777332566_upskirtMinmei.thumb.jpg.06ede76ba4ce0fcd9a1a2c88e7e08422.jpg

She most definitely has Minmei's legs.  :D

Edited by tekering