Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

4 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

As a bigger stocky guy -- I want a properly sized "Ben" to go with all the other skinny Ricks/Roy's and Max's for a change! #justiceforKakizachi!

Poor Hayao Kakizaki can't even get his hashtag spelled right! :p    .....or is that Ben Dixon? :unknw:

i-cant-get-5b325b.jpg

But yeah...all in for a Ben/Hayao fig done correctly for this line! :good:

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Poor Hayao Kakizaki can't even get his hashtag spelled right! :p    .....or is that Ben Dixon? :unknw:

i-cant-get-5b325b.jpg

But yeah...all in for a Ben/Hayao fig done correctly for this line! :good:

:lol::lol::lol:...I knew I was gonna butcher the spelling..but anyways! 

9 minutes ago, jenius said:

They could reuse the body and do a head swap for a Lunk later (though it may look like a slimmed down Lunk or a big Ben)

I'm ALL in if they do "New Generation" Mospeada figs!  Ohh!!! What about Southern Cross??!!! I would KILL to have some 1/12 figs of those! I was looking at the old 1/12 model kits on Ebay..but mehh.

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I'm ALL in if they do "New Generation" Mospeada figs!  Ohh!!! What about Southern Cross??!!! I would KILL to have some 1/12 figs of those! I was looking at the old 1/12 model kits on Ebay..but mehh.

Why look on model kits, when you can have this for $11.99. Remember it's RARE as per seller. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBOTECH-Macross-Harmony-Gold-Action-Figure-Dana-Sterling-RARE/253428606645?hash=item3b0185a6b5:g:U30AAOSwPydZnBsI

I will buy a lot of Zentraedi Soldiers if they get to making them.  Hopefully they make a Breetai too because I’m not sure if the SHF Britai will ever get made.  They’ll fit in with HMR as well.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Why look on model kits, when you can have this for $11.99. Remember it's RARE as per seller. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBOTECH-Macross-Harmony-Gold-Action-Figure-Dana-Sterling-RARE/253428606645?hash=item3b0185a6b5:g:U30AAOSwPydZnBsI

Because I have that figure and many others from my childhood still and well...they're utter CRAP! :p

On 6/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, derex3592 said:

As a bigger stocky guy -- I want a properly sized "Ben" to go with all the other skinny Ricks/Roy's and Max's for a change! #justiceforKakizachi!

and of coure then we'd need max to complete the vermillion team and of course....then you'd neer miriya.  haha.   i would want to get all of them don;'t know if i will. 

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Hopefully they do the right thing and not make the missile effects a separate purchase.

Looking forward to see what their 1/72 line is like....that could be another wallet drainer

i expect they will. the other SD's have fast packs or it can be bought separately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure if its been posted here or not yet but, i found out the kitz concept 1/72 veritechs (this is a robotech thread right?) and fast packs are delayed until november 2018.  apparently something wasn't to their standards and they had to retool something.

" Please be advised that the available date is postponed to Nov 2018.  It's because we are not satisfied with one of the
moulds and we don't want to sacrifice the quality for the delivery time.  Therefore, we decided to remake it.
Please understand that our decision is based on our insistence that we  only supply the highest quality to our customers.
Should you  need have any queries, please feel free to contact us. "

35 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

not sure if its been posted here or not yet but, i found out the kitz concept 1/72 veritechs (this is a robotech thread right?) and fast packs are delayed until november 2018.  apparently something wasn't to their standards and they had to retool something.

" Please be advised that the available date is postponed to Nov 2018.  It's because we are not satisfied with one of the
moulds and we don't want to sacrifice the quality for the delivery time.  Therefore, we decided to remake it.
Please understand that our decision is based on our insistence that we  only supply the highest quality to our customers.

Still looking forward to it....small size with full armor and lighting gimmicks all for 150 bucks....should be fun as long as it'a not a hot mess...

We are in the midst of a Macross Golden Age Revival!  Enjoy it while it lasts! :drinks:

Edited by jvmacross

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

Robotech tosy with a QA process? What a brave new world this is!

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2018 at 3:07 AM, sh9000 said:

15DB8E66-DF1A-4377-A299-2FBF75ABFACB.jpeg.aea7c50c02e0d48b7d9d30fdacb36f91.jpeg

Available 9/18.

Nice. Looks like they're going to start shipping it on the 18th. Since I preordered both of the figures at the same time, would that mean they will send both of the figure to me together or ship it separately? Hmm. I'll try to email them tonight.

2 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

somehow i missed it came with a mini minmei doll accessory...that might make it a buy. lol.  i wish they had picked a different outfit for the main figure though.

Which outfit you want for the main figure? Coz I'm not so sure if they can do some DYRL costume.

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Which outfit you want for the main figure? Coz I'm not so sure if they can do some DYRL costume.

yeah they can't do the dyrl concert outfit but they could have done the red dress we see her in when we first meet her in macross city which i think is iconic because of the vf-1D scene or the chinese dress of course.

1 minute ago, Mechapilot77 said:

yeah they can't do the dyrl concert outfit but they could have done the red dress we see her in when we first meet her in macross city which i think is iconic because of the vf-1D scene or the chinese dress of course.

And here I am thinking you might choose the Miss Macross 'costume'. ^_^

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

HG's begging you to go for it. :p

i don't see no clearance sale!  haha.  and the miss macross costume is uh...not about macross anymore haha.  i try not to dip my toe into that end of the collecting spectrum although when iw as really into frontier i did buy a sheryl figure or two...crap still need to sell that off.  haha

On 9/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, no3Ljm said:

Nice. Looks like they're going to start shipping it on the 18th. Since I preordered both of the figures at the same time, would that mean they will send both of the figure to me together or ship it separately? Hmm. I'll try to email them tonight.

The PO offered "free" shipping for either figure....so hoping they send them out as released....

I have 2 Minmays bundled with the 1/72 Super VF-1S, which is also offered with free shipping.....so it shouldn't matter to them if they break up the orders....

Anyway, if you find out differently...let us know!