Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

FYI for those of you who missed Wondercon, this Robotech Battlecry Toynami 1/100 toy will be available at Anime Expo and SDCC as well. If they haven't sold all of them after Comic-Con there's a pretty good bet that it will show up at the Toynami and Robotech stores for a very minor mark-up like last year's SDCC VF-1D toy.

On 4/11/2017 at 0:16 AM, Lorindor said:

If the spec ops version was a proper Cavalier version, I would bite. But the stripe placement is wrong and the red looks orange-y in many pictures I've seen. Missed opportunity.

At first glimpse i thought the color scheme was similar to Isamu's vf-11B. Grey and orange.

20 minutes ago, Sandman said:

At first glimpse i thought the color scheme was similar to Isamu's vf-11B. Grey and orange.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Maybe that's why I don't like it (I'm not that fond of the VF-11B's color scheme).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, isn't this the first Minmay doll that can actually dance and play music like in the show? KitzConcept gets some points from me just for that. And you can make it play whatever you want. But it looks pretty plastic and cheap, unfortunately. :/

At this rate, KitzConcept should actually release some of the stuff they are announcing. I've stopped keeping track, but it's a long list and so far they've only released the SD VF-1 and Super Pack...

• 1 month later...

This is as much of a TV SDF-1 as the Hasegawa "TV" SDF-1 they are ripping off the mold from.....

If they were just going to upscale someone else's work....they should have chosen the original Takatoku 1/3000 SDF-1....

A Takatoku SDF-1 at double the size would have been an insta-buy for me.....I'd take an upscaled chunky-monkey too!

Edited by jvmacross

• 2 weeks later...

that thing is an abomination and should be put to death immediately...by fire...:ph34r:

EDIT..IF they had not copied the Hasagawa "TV" version...which isn't...and painted it properly, then yes, depending on price, I might actually be interested..but as it stands now..no..no way in heck.

Edited by derex3592

Kitz Concept Robotech VF-1A Super Deformed Ben Dixon Figure....guess if you want any SD Vermillion Squadron...your wish has been granted....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kitz-Concept-Macross-Robotech-VF-1A-Super-Deformed-Ben-Dixon-Figure-/292160927309?hash=item440625f64d

s-l500.jpg

ROBOTECH SD VF-1A MAX STERLING & Fast Pack KITZ CONCEPT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBOTECH-MACROSS-SD-SUPER-DEFORMED-VF-1A-MAX-STERLING-Fast-Pack-KITZ-CONCEPT-/322584025070?hash=item4b1b8197ee:g:5H8AAOSw0TxZYR~L

s-l500.jpg

9 hours ago, Duymon said:

Source art clearly shows correct TV Cruiser mode, but the toy is a total Ripoff of the half-assed TV Hase SDF-1.

If you rip something off rip off something accurate :p

This!! 

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Why did it have to be KitzConcept?  That's like Evolution Toys being the first to release a DX VF-2SS.  Well, maybe Bandai will step in with a "smaller" 1/3000 version.....like they did with a smaller HMR VF-2SS....

750697685_726990.gif

Or Bandai might decide and go ahead to upstage them with their 'vaporware rumored before' 1/1800 scale. ^_^