Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

http://hlj.com/product/KZC10002

http://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/81016/kitz_concept_super_deformed_robotech_vf1s_roy_fokker

Saw the HLJ link on my Facebook page, and brief researching turned up the CollectionDX link. It's branded as a Robotech toy, but all the same. I dunno if it already has a dedicated topic, but in case it doesn't, I figured I'd share for those who are interested. MSRP of 8800 JPY.

• 3 weeks later...

those vfs in the picture are the toynami 1/55s to really give an idea how big this thing is gonna be. lol.

he hinted that kitz concept will be taking the lead for american robotech toys. he didn't really talk about toynami much at all for future plans.

Edited by jaylive

I don't think it's actually in development, probably just something they did as a crazy "what if?" As I recall, they had some other cool concepts that didn't seem like they were ever going to happen. Robotech is just a zombie, it's not getting obscure mecha merchandise.

Do the proportions of the cannons seem just a bit off to anyone else or is it just me

Hopefully if that monster's made it won't need those braces in the front and rear.

It's definitely not perfect, but it's also still just a prototype.

Who f'n cares? What idiot would buy that Monster when you've already got a perfectly fine Hi-Metal R one?

...and Kevin McKeever is blowing smoke out of his arse. Sorry jaylive but ya sound like a bit of a moron.

Who f'n cares? What idiot would buy that Monster when you've already got a perfectly fine Hi-Metal R one?

...and Kevin McKeever is blowing smoke out of his arse. Sorry jaylive but ya sound like a bit of a moron.

no reason to be a c.u.n.t about it. i am just reporting what was said. if yoi dont like it go somewhere else. Edited by jaylive

What idiot would buy that Monster when you've already got a perfectly fine Hi-Metal R one?

Well, it's significantly larger and would likely make a more impressive display piece, as well as match scale with the Yamato/Arcadia/Bandai DX Chogokin Valks. I'm in the camp that's been largely underwhelmed by the HMR line - partially because they are so small.

Also, your language is totally uncalled for.

People will buy what they want to buy. It not your money they're spending so why do you "f'n care".

Why so angry? :)

Curious as to why this thread were moved to the Anime or Science Fiction section from the Toys section? When the other related topic is still in the Toys section?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41920&p=1302644

Would it be better to merge this one to that topic instead? Just asking. Thanks.