Hasegawa 1/4000 SDF-1 tv vers.

Gatsu

Awesome finish Gatsu! Especially micro painting the valks and Monsters. I gotta ask since yours is complete: would the Monsters actually fit inside the Daedalaus side by side? If so, they are about the right scale. - MT

Awesome finish Gatsu! Especially micro painting the valks and Monsters. I gotta ask since yours is complete: would the Monsters actually fit inside the Daedalaus side by side? If so, they are about the right scale. - MT

I sincerely have no idea if the Monsters could stay side by side inside the Deadalus but it seems quite on scale to me at least basing on official dimensions of the mechas.. I would have preferred a accurate hasegawa true TV version with this level of detail... but this is beatiful anyway.. just proportions are not totally correct, you can see it if you compare it with the wonderful Yamato one. The hasegawa storm attacker is ugly in my opinion because they used the same proportions than the warship mode...

Edited by Gatsu

Wow! I love it and work too. Looking at my kit which I have basically built but not painted I've decided that adding in the scolloped underneath part on the forward gun arms?? should be easy enough to do.

Nice build Gatsu!

I would buy the 1/4000 TV version just for the scale monsters. If only the VFs had a better sculpt.

Maybe even just sanding the wings thinner to sell it more?

photo-etch wings?

Hmm... there's really not a lot more that can be done on a 1/4000 scale VF-1............. is there?