Darth Mingus

Hasegawa SV-262 HS DRAKEN III

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

So Hasegawa has 3 variations of the SV-262 released/announced, but only two VF-31s so far. Kinda odd? I guess?

Still, given that it is Hasegawa, I have confidence that they will do a full series of VF-31s in time. Including the VF-31E which Bandai for some reason seems to have decided to skip.

And seeing so many versions of the SV-252, and Hasegawa's past releases of the SV-51, it seems all the more strange that they skipped the VF-27 entirely. Model companies can be inscrutable...

Yupp... forecasting Hasegawa's future releases is like walking into uncharted territory. I'm wild-guessing they put the VF-31 and Sv-262 in the middle of the path as an attempt to keep up with the latest TV Series. Logical next steps might be (have been) YF-25 Prophecy, VF-25A 'Canon Fodder Messiah', Armor-packed VF-25F/S, Tornado-packed VF-25F/G... all these squeezing every penny out of the existing VF-25 molds.

However, I do reckon Hase has stepped up on the frequency of issuing new models.... my wallet feels it that way at least. 

Edited by ivorysniper

Posted (edited)

In stock now at HLJ. Box art looks awesome as usual !!. Lil' Drakens are an interesting subject.... wonder if Hasegawa will ever issue Frontier's QF-4000 series UCAVs

Capture10.JPG

Edited by ivorysniper

Oh, didn't notice the VF-31 in the background until now. Nice boxart.

Looking forward to seeing the boxart for the other VF-31 variant releases.