Valkyries Third Sortie - and it's in English!

Tochiro

are the other two Valkyries art-books still in-print?

or should I start scouring ebay/etc. for them?

Amazon JP has Book 1 and 2, and available to ship outside of Japan.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=srs%3D3534638051%26search-alias%3Dspecialty-aps&field-keywords=%E3%83%90%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA+%E5%A4%A9%E7%A5%9E%E8%8B%B1%E8%B2%B4%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9%E7%94%BB%E9%9B%86

Remember to use the Amazon Global portal when searching for items that ship internationally. It will only return results that can ship internationally so you don't get disappointed during check out.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/b/ref=footer_global?ie=UTF8&node=3534638051

post-7871-0-77766400-1472440163_thumb.jpg

I'm curious. If we're going to use Amazon.jp for these books esp the first two ones. Why not just use the US site instead? It's available there too. Is the one posted on Amazon Japan site is brand new or used too?

I'm curious. If we're going to use Amazon.jp for these books esp the first two ones. Why not just use the US site instead? It's available there too. Is the one posted on Amazon Japan site is brand new or used too?

I believe brand new on Amazon JP.

So probably good option to buy 2nd hand for US buyers to save on shipping, but JP option is best for the most everyone else. :p

I believe brand new on Amazon JP.

So probably good option to buy 2nd hand for US buyers to save on shipping, but JP option is best for the most everyone else. :p

I see. Thought the ones who were asking are all from US. ;)

yes and YES!!!

I really felt your excitement over there, spanner. ^_^

bloody typical.. <_< I wonder if I can cancel my order with Amazon as I'd rather order through HLJ to be perfectly honest.. but if I cant then I guess its no big deal. They both have them listed for the very same price.

Well the price is the same as HLJ when you pre-order. Not sure why it's list price doesn't show the discount?

hehe! would you expect anything less from a impatient tight arse like me! :p:lol:

Isnt the term... "ADDICT"

I get the impression you get the DDTs if you dont get a regular 1/60 scale bargain

I'm hoping to get some good enough image scans from these books to be able to make Wall Paper out of for my Home Office walls.

Edited by NZEOD

Isnt the term... "ADDICT"

I get the impression you get the DDTs if you dont get a regular 1/60 scale bargain

I'm hoping to get some good enough image scans from these books to be able to make Wall Paper out of for my Home Office walls.

hehe! yeah its something like that! :lol:

And I reckon they should include a USB memory stick or DVD with all the pictures in digital form so we can print them out as needed! ^_^

Yay! Sample pages. No watermark for the SDF-1! :yahoo:

MT02.jpg

MT01.jpg

hehe! yeah its something like that! :lol:

And I reckon they should include a USB memory stick or DVD with all the pictures in digital form so we can print them out as needed! ^_^

I agree with Spanner. Or codes for digital downloads. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Yay! Sample pages. No watermark for the SDF-1! :yahoo:

MT02.jpg

MT01.jpg

I agree with Spanner. Or codes for digital downloads. ^_^

new phone wallpapers here we come! those are two awesome pics! B)) Loving the Monster pic which is obviously the HMR Monsters box art.. ^_^ working on making that my for my phone screen now! :lol:

thanks for the link Major Tom! I do like the Basara pic too but his Valks head is waaayyy too clowny faced.. :unsure: still downloaded it! :p:D

new phone wallpapers here we come! those are two awesome pics! B)) Loving the Monster pic which is obviously the HMR Monsters box art.. ^_^ working on making that my for my phone screen now! :lol:

thanks for the link Major Tom! I do like the Basara pic too but his Valks head is waaayyy too clowny faced.. :unsure: still downloaded it! :p:D

the SDF-1 is already on my iPad. Hehehe. :lol: Looks lovely and intimidating at the same time. :wub:

As for Basara's VF-19Kai, I really don't understand a Valk with a face. Sorry. :rolleyes:

hey Noel, yeah each book should have its own unique download code! that would be so crazy! imagine the desktop wallpaper possibilities!! :D:rolleyes:

Right? Would it be nice to have a digital copy. Rotating wallpaper every 30 minutes. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Could always scan ever page I suppose.

Yeah. That's an option too. But it's not as crisp as the original file that they used for the book prior of printing. And scanning it means you have to open the whole spine of the book in order to scan the image from edge to edge. Unless we buy a second one only for scanning. :rolleyes:

That whole show was Clown-faced... but I still love it!! :D:p

Yeah. That's an option too. But it's not as crisp as the original file that they used for the book prior of printing. And scanning it means you have to open the whole spine of the book in order to scan the image from edge to edge. Unless we buy a second one only for scanning. :rolleyes:

Is there a place where one could procure a Print (like, classy wall-hanging artwork size) of Mr Tenjin's work without degrading the image quality by having to DIY it?

If not someone needs to get on that... they're missing out, and so are my walls!

that was fantastic! seriously cant wait for this! im sure it will make up for the relatively disappointing VF-4 master file.. (in my opinion of course)

its gotta be getting close to release for sure yes? around mid September if I remember correctly?

This coming Friday. :)

the one of the '19 and '21 in front of the Sharon emblem... it begs to be enlarged and put on my wall... I'll have to look into that!

Friday... yay for HLJ's PW system!

Edited by slide

Holy cow! Amazon JP shipped out some of the items I ordered with the book and it's coming via DHL!!!!

Shipped today arriving Thursday (Australia)! WAY faster than EMS.

Nice that Amazon ship items separately but only charge you for single combined shipment. :D