As if we had enough of these sequels. Milla Jovovich and Paul W. S. Anderson are back to piss off Resident Evil fans once again with Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, and judging by the title, it will hopefully be the last time. The film invades Japan on December 23 and in the U.S. on January 27, 2017.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter @ IMDb

Crew Member Crushed to Death on Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Set

Resident Evil Stuntwoman Injured on Set Out of Coma

Star Wars Stunt Double Reveals She Will Lose an Arm After Horrific Accident on Resident Evil Set

As if we had enough of these sequels. Milla Jovovich and Paul W. S. Anderson are back to piss off Resident Evil fans once again with Resident Evil: The Final Chapter,

I'm pretty sure capcom has done more to piss off Resident Evil fans than these films ever have.

TBH, this looks better than RE6, and possibly RE7.

Edited by anime52k8

I'm pretty sure capcom has done more to piss off Resident Evil fans than these films ever have.

TBH, this looks better than RE6, and possibly RE7.

Hah I am definitely more pissed about the state of the current games more than a movie series I keep forgetting even exists.

The RE movie series is a guilty pleasure of mine. Saw them all at the cinema, own them all on DVD. I love Milla Jovovich.

I only played a couple of the games, the first and fourth I think, and then not really that much, so it doesn't bother me if the movies crap all over the games. I don't care, I have no emotional investment in the games.

But as leave-your-brain-at-the-door, action movies with some zombies and monsters and a hot female lead, I've always found the RE movies to be good mindless fun.

• 1 month later...

The RE movie series is a guilty pleasure of mine. Saw them all at the cinema, own them all on DVD. I love Milla Jovovich.

I only played a couple of the games, the first and fourth I think, and then not really that much, so it doesn't bother me if the movies crap all over the games. I don't care, I have no emotional investment in the games.

But as leave-your-brain-at-the-door, action movies with some zombies and monsters and a hot female lead, I've always found the RE movies to be good mindless fun.

Same here!! I'm in!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...