Sign in to follow this  
jvmacross

Toynami Minmei plush doll SDCC 2016 Exclusive 1000 pcs

Yep, mine says the same thing. For all I know. I have the 3000th out of 1000. They aren't too bad looking, but compared to the Japan licensed version, this one is not as good looking. This makes my Minmay plushies at 4 total, maybe 5. Two of the red dress, one purple dress, 1 Toynami version, and I think I have another one, but it was made many years ago, and not sure I still have it.

The Banpresto is definitely of better quality, but I prefer the look of the Toynami. Neither really resembles the Minmay doll seen on either SDFM or DYRL.

The ultimate talking, walking, singing and dancing Minmay doll still eludes us all! :rolleyes:

Sadly, you're right. The sadder part being that the technology is easily available nowadays.

That's actually a good customizing idea for someone with the rights skills.

I can see someone putting a small speaker inside the Toynami doll that would play a short sample of "My Boyfiend is a Pilot" when you give it a squeeze... :)

Maybe it's a good thing Toynami didn't do it....it would have been bittersweet squeezing the plush and then hearing a short sample of...well...any of the Robotech Minmay songs! :p