FS: Bandai HI-Metal R VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (MISB)

For Sale: Bandai HI-Metal R VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (MISB)

Ships from Las Vegas, NV (USA). I will only ship to the USA.

PRICE: $210 $205, shipped. Includes priority mail (with tracking), insurance, and extra awesome packaging. Will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment (via Pay Pal or Money Order, if sent by mail)

DESCRIPTION: Mint, sealed in box. Never opened (factory tape still on box). This is an extra I'm willing to get rid of (I bought it to have two VF-1J's, before the standalone VF-1J was announced). Since bought, was kept in closet, in constantly A/C'd, non-smoking household. Note: For some reason, the left inner-flap (see last picture) is indented inwards, instead of straight, but I assure you, it has never been opened.

* Sorry about the pictures. Some of tape visuals show up kinda funky, but again, it's 100% factory sealed. I'm a collector, and a MISB freak, so I totally understand any concerns.

It has been awhile since I've sold something, but I'm on the straight shooters list for sure. I'll leave this up for a few days, then it's going on eBay.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Edited by fifbeat

Update: Price reduction... $210. $205

So, $210 $205, shipped. Includes priority mail (with tracking), insurance, and extra awesome packaging. Will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment (via Pay Pal or Money Order, if sent by mail)

Thanks for reading...

Edited by fifbeat

Last price reduction, then it's going on eBay...$205.

So, $205, shipped. Includes priority mail (with tracking), insurance, and extra awesome packaging. Will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment (via Pay Pal or Money Order, if sent by mail)

Thanks for reading...