Harmony Gold 1984 Macross Volume 1: Booby Trap VHS watch online/torren

Dear Macross world Community,

I have been looking for the 1984 Macross Volume 1: Booby Trap VHS Harmony Gold dub online, but can not find it anywhere. I would like to compare it with the ADV Uncut Dub, the 1985 Robotech broadcasting, and the 2004 Remaster version of the episodes in terms of censorship of dialog/scenes, etc?

If anyone can link it to me to watch online, or have a download link, please let me know?

I have been looking for the 1984 Macross Volume 1: Booby Trap VHS Harmony Gold dub online, but can not find it anywhere. I would like to compare it with the ADV Uncut Dub, the 1985 Robotech broadcasting, and the 2004 Remaster version of the episodes in terms of censorship of dialog/scenes, etc?

If anyone can link it to me to watch online, or have a download link, please let me know?

Generally speaking, the rules of this forum prohibit requesting and/or linking to downloads or streams of pirated material... and, as noted in one of your other topics, the community also has a sort of informal agreement to particularly avoid the sharing of material that is still in circulation. What you're asking for is technically both, so it's a double-helping of "No". (Possibly three bad categories if you count its relation to The Show That Must Not Be Named.)

Anyhoo, there are no less than three different legitimate home video releases by ADV Films that contain the media you're looking for. Two different releases of You-Know-What and the terribad 2006 ADV Films dub of Super Dimension Fortress Macross... which can be had for about six bucks a volume on eBay from top-rated sellers. It's an extra in the first volume of ADV's Macross release.