• 2 months later...

Good trailer, but Suicide Squad and BvS had good trailers too, they're not getting me again, there's absolutely no way I'm seeing this opening night, I'll wait for reviews. I like the theme too, but it was used poorly at the end of this trailer, very jarring.

Oooh. I love her now. :wub:

JVM, you're right. This is one of the best Superhero theme alongside John Williams' Superman theme and Danny Elfman's Batman theme.

To be honest, I think they have the leitmotif's of Bats, Supes and WW nailed down pretty well in this movie series. Distinctive and can be blended together well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like DC at all but for some reason, hopefully oustide of my being a grade-A pervert, I'm interested to see this movie.  I'm still not a fan of Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman though...

1 minute ago, TangledThorns said:

Ugh, somehow I believe it.

Past performance may not be an absolute indicator of future results, but DC-WB's record with DCEU movies thus far point to mediocrity at best; so, yeah... not expecting much despite the solid trailers.  I do hope WW breaks the mold and will be pleasantly surprised if it does, but deeply doubt that it will.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She said 'Gal Gadot' and not 'Gal Gadoh', right?

Just want to confirm because my officemate keeps on correcting me (my pronounciation, that is) that it's Gadoh and not Gadot. And seeing and hearing it directly from her... now I can rest my case. :lol:

I definitely heard the t at the end of her name. Most news I've heard about her can never get it correct, but I think she has to be the standard to go by since it's her name unless she has a Ron Burgundy problem and just reads straight from the teleprompter.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

She said 'Gal Gadot' and not 'Gal Gadoh', right?

Just want to confirm because my officemate keeps on correcting me (my pronounciation, that is) that it's Gadoh and not Gadot. And seeing and hearing it directly from her... now I can rest my case. :lol:

can show this this clip too