ARMA3 Valkyries!!

NZEOD

Awesome work.

This can be the definitive Macross Mod FPS. Can't wait for someone to make the South Ataria Island (Too bad I can't export mine from FSX)

PS/But if someone starts that project... I'm in.

Wow.......... Deculture!

must remember to keep track of this mod and add it to my Arma3...

Work in progress so the cockpits arent drawn yet and movement is still being worked on from listening to the vid discussion. I like that they want the hand to be able to pick up a person and that person to be able to fire his or her weapon with in the hand!

They are mapping the shoulders as a "roadway" so the pilots can exit the seat in Battroid mode and walk around on top. Great sniper spot.

The little details only a Macross fan would get are there though... like the head cannon moving down out of the way as the nose wheel folds away in the landing gear bay. Swinging the Gunpod from storage to deployed in hand will be interesting though. Its the one thing thats always bugged me with Valks. They effectively through the gun in the air and catch it. So its main armament is, for a few seconds, not attached to the vehicle...

I really should be on the other arm and the gun hand should reach across to grab it.