Bandai 1/72 vf-1s with super parts

Gatsu

Looks AWESOME..Great work,. Maybe some outside shots in natural light would show it off better.

Is it this kit? If so I'm about to pull the trigger on this one but the thing is its gotten mixed to bad reviews specially on the super parts as they seem to just dangle and droop about when placed on the kit. Did you have to do any mods to it? I dont particularly care THAT much as to the fragility of the kit as I dont intend to have it transform all the time nor play with it. I know its a kit and not a toy, but when parts dont attach right from the beginning, that's a bit concerning.

81Rl%2BG0PnqL._SL1500_.jpg

If you treat it as a model and not a toy I think it's great for the money. It looks a lot better with fast packs, but the wings really get weighed down by missiles.

Any way gatsu it looks great, were you still planning to do something about the canopy.

hello. I know the shots are terrible, i actually used 3 strong sources of light but my camera doesn t capture enough light or i don t know how to use it.... in some pics i used the flash.

Yes it s that Bandai kit. If you want my opinion i must say that i like the look of the kit (i prefer it to the Yamato in battroid mode) but the quality of the kit is poor and there are a few design errors despipte Bandai reproduced incredibly well some complicated mechanism like the legs transformation one. As example the arms transformation mechanism is totally wrong and forces you to dismantle the mech for opening the arm from fighter mode. Also the hips articulation is wrong and too low (almost at half thigh position), the Yamato one is more correct and best looking. i noticed the hands are to big to get inside the arm slot (look at the pics) and the hands joint broke almost immediately after beginning to moving for posing. i used a metal bar to fix the hands. The fast packs are not very solid but can be fixed quite still in the backpack only it's quite difficult to understand how to do it...

Edited by Gatsu