Please let me know if their is going to be a MacrossWorld Convention 2

I and a couple other people asked this question on the Macross Fans-US Facebook group a week or two back, and the answer we got was:

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Torrance Cultural Arts Center

Torrance, CA.

Not sure if that date is set in stone, but that's all I've seen said of it to date.

I and a couple other people asked this question on the Macross Fans-US Facebook group a week or two back, and the answer we got was:

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Torrance Cultural Arts Center

Torrance, CA.

Not sure if that date is set in stone, but that's all I've seen said of it to date.

Thanks for the potential date, it would be nice if Mari Iijima (Lynn Minmay actress) and Shōji Kawamori(creator) attend the event, any info if both are attending?

If Kawamori showed up. Torrance wouldn't be big enough to hold the crowds.

Well, not the venue that the con was in last year, but possibly the 502 seat James R. Armstrong Theatre might hold enough. It's a part of the same complex.

From their MW facebook.

MacrossWorld Convention 2016 is coming to the Torrance Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, October 15th 2016! We're back for the #1 Macross fan convention in North America with cosplay, performances, our amazing dealer's room, special guests and new LOWER registration prices! Tasty Japanese food from Okamoto Kitchen and more! Tickets: https://mwcon.ticketleap.com/mwcon2016/dates/Oct-15-2016_at_1100AM #Macross #MacrossDelta #MacrossFrontier #anime #mecha #Minmay #Sheryl #Ranka #Freyja

post-21587-0-52584600-1469461877_thumb.jpeg

The picture above from their facebook needs to be changed to 2016. Also on the checkout page for tickets, one of the boxes to check off that says, "I'm not interested in any of these and just want to attend MW Con 2015" needs to be changed to 2016.

From their MW facebook.

MacrossWorld Convention 2016 is coming to the Torrance Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, October 15th 2016! We're back for the #1 Macross fan convention in North America with cosplay, performances, our amazing dealer's room, special guests and new LOWER registration prices! Tasty Japanese food from Okamoto Kitchen and more! Tickets: https://mwcon.ticketleap.com/mwcon2016/dates/Oct-15-2016_at_1100AM #Macross #MacrossDelta #MacrossFrontier #anime #mecha #Minmay #Sheryl #Ranka #Freyja

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

About the tickets, how does it work, it is not very clear, any explanation would be helpful?

About the tickets, how does it work, it is not very clear, any explanation would be helpful?

You buy your tickets through the Ticketleap website and print 'em off... then present the printout at the door. Couldn't be simpler.

The different ticket levels only really affect the convention swag you get when you show up.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...