New Super Robot Wars game....

Abombz!!

Speaking of SRW, has anyone played the latest "Super Robot Taisen" D for GBA. This game has hot stuff like, hmm, UC Gundam, Macross and Megazone 23 at the same time :-) Comments ?

PS: Too bad time I'm so ridiculously broke I can't afford to buy a GBA :ph34r:

Speaking of SRW, has anyone played the latest "Super Robot Taisen" D for GBA. This game has hot stuff like, hmm, UC Gundam, Macross and Megazone 23 at the same time :-) Comments ?

PS: Too bad time I'm so ridiculously broke I can't afford to buy a GBA :ph34r:

Hmmm... considering SRW game have always been good, and always managed to link the stories together... I think SRW D must be pretty good.

Unless its overly easy like SRW R and overly hard like SRW A. :lol:

Woah, this is really cool. You can choose any kinds of robots :lol:

Since this is going to be released in Japan at the end of October'03, I don't assume we will see the US version until next year then :( . Or if it is going to be translate to US version.

By the way, thanks for the info Abombz :)

Woah, this is really cool. You can choose any kinds of robots :lol:

Since this is going to be released in Japan at the end of October'03, I don't assume we will see the US version until next year then :( . Or if it is going to be translate to US version.

By the way, thanks for the info Abombz :)

SRW games are usually heavy on text.... so i say at least 6 month localization if released here.

It would take a massive effort from Bandai to gather the licenses of all those shows in the US. :(

GUNDAM 08TH TEAM MECHS?!

AN Ez-8???!!wonderful.....

Hopefully they will have Ez8 variations to boot. :lol:

like that High Mobility one you posted a while back!!! or a Heavy Weapons Ez-8!!!

Yep... those were the one I was talking about. :)

Specially considering the Ez8 would eb pretty outdated by the time you reached the end of the game. :(

Edited by Abombz!!