The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

I went for it.  The Blue and Grey costume was always my favorite look or Batman.  Though I'm not a huge fan of the cowl design for Hush in particular.  The unmasked Bruce Wayne head looks great if I decide I don't like the cowl.

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I went for it.  The Blue and Grey costume was always my favorite look or Batman.  Though I'm not a huge fan of the cowl design for Hush in particular.  The unmasked Bruce Wayne head looks great if I decide I don't like the cowl.

Same here. I really like the blue and grey. I grew up on those colors with Neal Adams and Jim Aparo. And adding Jim Lee to the mix it really shines.

I also don't mind if they will re-release this down the line in its black and grey color as well. Though I really want them to continue this Hush characters rather than just a one time thing.

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. I really like the blue and grey. I grew up on those colors with Neal Adams and Jim Aparo. And adding Jim Lee to the mix it really shines.

I also don't mind if they will re-release this down the line in its black and grey color as well. Though I really want them to continue this Hush characters rather than just a one time thing.

Yeah, I'm stoked for another Blue and Grey Bats with some soft goods.  I'll have to compare the capes from this one (next year) with the Mezco PX Exclusive Sovereign Knight in these same colors coming soon-ish.

12 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Yeah, I'm stoked for another Blue and Grey Bats with some soft goods.  I'll have to compare the capes from this one (next year) with the Mezco PX Exclusive Sovereign Knight in these same colors coming soon-ish.

Sure. Post some pics once you have both so we can see the comparison. ;)

Also, they should add Robin as well since DC Direct forgot to add him on their original lineup release back in 2004. The only one I don't have from that line was Jason Todd since he was expensive back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Spiderverse Miles looks good, it will probably be a safe release too, Mafex seems to make garbage for there live action film based stuff, for comics book movies at least, but there comic releases have been solid. Wish Dark Knight Returns Batman had a proper blue cape, I'm not too keen on the black cape. And agreed, that comic colored Spidey is a bit ugly, if I were inclined to get one I'd just track down the original release.

3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Spiderverse Miles looks good, it will probably be a safe release too, Mafex seems to make garbage for there live action film based stuff, for comics book movies at least, but there comic releases have been solid. Wish Dark Knight Returns Batman had a proper blue cape, I'm not too keen on the black cape. And agreed, that comic colored Spidey is a bit ugly, if I were inclined to get one I'd just track down the original release.

There’s no shading on the red, so it just looks like all the blue parts are dirty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh s.h.i.t a Mafex Carnage!?!  SOLD.  They've made my absolute favorite Spider-Man and Venom figures so far.  What other accessories does he come with?  That looks like a fully sculpted arm.

That Supes looks damn good too.  Mafex and Mezco are convincing me to buy DC stuff.

Damn, Mafex just GETS comic-book proportions.

Edited by Mommar