Photo request! (DX Quarter)

SebastianP

Do any of you lucky(?) owners of the DX Chogokin Macross Quarter toy have it where you can get to it easily? I'm doing some research (and trying to prove a point or two) and I kind of need pictures of the underside of the ARMD-L (the carrier section) from various angles. I'm trying to work out how much space there is for a hangar inside the thing, and so far it's not looking promising...

For just quick question like this you can post it on the TOYS FAQ Section.

I already had those, and they're basically too small for what I need or not from the right angle. /m/ provided though, everything except a shot from below and behind.

Is that a star drive on the bottom of the ship, right in front of the hand, or is it a hangar aperture? The gunship doesn't appear to have something similar.

gallery_12176_640_1468532.jpg

Thanks, but that's basically the image I'm trying to verify the accuracy of. And all the pics found so far suggests it's bogus, because the forward hangar bay isn't even *that* big, and the aft one doesn't exist.