• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand Elfman has made some great scores, but on the other hand I also think it has been quite some time since then and his style is very different from what junkie XL and Zimmerman have established. I guess we shall see..err..hear.

Chris

• 1 month later...

It will be good. It will be great!

You watch, after this we will all look back fondly on BvS and say 'that is where it started.' Then wonder Woman, and we'll know that's where it kicked the franchise in the ass. And then Justice League will just take it all the way home!

If I can be there day one, I am there day one!

• azrael changed the title to Justice League, in theaters Nov. 17, 2017

I know it's been asked before, but what is up with the trend of having a teaser for the teaser? Is it for the sake of using the video in Youtube adverts?

Anyway, still going to keep my expectations nice and low for this movie and this franchise. Because one halfway decent movie still only brings the average goodness of the endeavor up to like 4/10.

Edited by kajnrig

• 2 months later...

Those cars look great. Especially Bruce's civilian Batmobile! That's the only way I can think of it. It just looks like a stripped down Batmobile for daylight crime-fighting. Hell, it looks like something James Bond would drool to get behind the yoke of! And to think that one is a prototype and the other is based off a video game! Awesome...