I hate when I watch YouTube videos that play a clip of the video you are about to watch at the beginning of the video.  As in a clip from 3 mins into the video is shown at the beginning before their little intro theme thingy. So annoying  to me. 

Chris

Edited by Dobber

On 2/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, TangledThorns said:

IGN's video explanation. Time to break out the old CRT if you got one, lol.

It's going to be used for Snyder's future project? Hmmm. Instagram Live Feed movie projects perhaps? :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Dynaman said:

Some things are just bad ideas, like a normal human, granted with a bunch of gadgets, taking on a god.

He did have the Kryptonite, but he was using it wrong. 'I'm trying to kill a god. Should I turn it into a gas cloud, or a bullet? Yeah, gas cloud!':crazy:

On 2/27/2021 at 7:37 PM, jenius said:

Was Batman Vs Superman ruined by Snyder or someone else? :)

The studio.

The Ultimate edition  is really good and fixes a LOT of the issues the theatrical version had. 

Just for fun I thought I would rewatch BvS and justice league and see what this Snyder cut thing is all about. BvS was three hours or so of crap and I’m not sure if a Snyder cut of justice league will really rescue this franchise. I couldn’t watch either one in a single sitting because of how bad these movies are. I still have an hour left of justice league and it’s also trash, but slightly more entertaining even though it makes no sense. I do think a Snyder cut may make sense of some of the stupidity, but I’m not convinced it will be all that much better. At least it will be free to watch and I think that will be the only thing good about it.

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Just for fun I thought I would rewatch BvS and justice league and see what this Snyder cut thing is all about. BvS was three hours or so of crap and I’m not sure if a Snyder cut of justice league will really rescue this franchise. I couldn’t watch either one in a single sitting because of how bad these movies are. I still have an hour left of justice league and it’s also trash, but slightly more entertaining even though it makes no sense. I do think a Snyder cut may make sense of some of the stupidity, but I’m not convinced it will be all that much better. At least it will be free to watch and I think that will be the only thing good about it.

I couldn't get through BvS so I never made it onto Justice League. That's why I find it so funny there's a Snyder cut of Justice League. It's like "Look at the rubbish this guy made, had he only been allowed to make one more movie, he would have gotten right!" Not sound logic. 

You need to watch or at least read the wiki on the Batman vs Superman Extended Cut. That's the only way the movie makes some sense. Which is sad considering the money and all the people involved. You learn stuff like why Superman didn't detect the bomb in Congress. Why Batman thought Superman was heat visioning people to death. And other things I forgot. Overall, terrible movie. But I'll watch the new Justice League on HBO just to hopefully close the book on the whole thing. Casting wasn't problem for the most part. It was the people behind the scenes.