"You probably saw one-fourth of what I did," the director notes, basing his judgment on what has been shared with him of Whedon's version.

The tonal variations and changes between Whedon's Travesty and the Snyder Style are readly apparent. But still, it is something not even done yet. I'm hopeful we'll see an improvement in all areas compared to what we got initially, but heck, even if all we get is better CG for Superman's lip, that would be a great improvement!:D

I just read the Wiki to see what the big deal was... the only DC movie I've seen so far was Wonder Woman and it was good... but I've heard so much negativity about everything else I've avoided them (I have little kids, I have to be very selective in my movie watching). It sounds like Snyder created a heaping pile that was so awful he was yanked off the job... so awful that even the 'fixed' version sucked, and that got people thinking the original awful version couldn't be worse so they want to see it. I gotta say... that hardly sounds promising.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

I just read the Wiki to see what the big deal was... the only DC movie I've seen so far was Wonder Woman and it was good... but I've heard so much negativity about everything else I've avoided them (I have little kids, I have to be very selective in my movie watching). It sounds like Snyder created a heaping pile that was so awful he was yanked off the job... so awful that even the 'fixed' version sucked, and that got people thinking the original awful version couldn't be worse so they want to see it. I gotta say... that hardly sounds promising.

His daughter committed suicide and he had to leave.  Though, given it was Snyder, it was still going to be crap.

• azrael changed the title to Justice League, available now & Snyder Cut on HBO Max in 2021

On the one hand, Cavil is a great Superman, but it would not be central roles. On the other, it reads like his future cameo projects is putting a hold on the Supergirl movie.  Doesn't seem like good enough of a trade-off....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

That was super cool! A little jumpy but they were working with a lot of unrelated material.  I actually started to feel like they missed doing something like this a lot earlier. I love the cameo at the end the best though! Really hoping we get SG in a movie soon.

9 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

So I keep reading that this is going to be released in (4) hour long installments. That might actually work pretty well for this and/or future XL-sized feature length releases as well.

-b.

there will be four episode, 1hr each.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:42 PM, tekering said:

I didn't realize there were so many fans waiting to be disappointed.  :vava:

Right?

I actually enjoy Snyder movies. Visually they're stunning. And I think it helps i'm not familiar with any of the source material so I judge them as stand alone's. The original JL was pretty weak but not horrible IMO. Certainly worth the $5.00 I spent on it. A good Saturday nigh turn your brain off and chill on the couch movie. I'm looking forward to the Snyder cut.

• 2 weeks later...