Anybody have a 1/72 vf-1 bandai kit to throw away? Need

Gatsu

Substrate is the layer beneath... so the canopy becomes the substrate when the humbrol clear goes on. if you pull a pair of socks on, your feet becomes the substrate. If you put shoes on the socks are then the substrate.

Ok, so basically they said nowhere that the Humbrol clear contains lacquer or enamel, so why you thought and said it was in part an enamel??

That may be my ignorance of what humbrol meant by having an acrylic gloss coat with an enamel substrate. I was under the idea that they made a product that somehow has a majority acrylic, but had a small amount of enamel. Sorry about passing on my own personal confusion.

That may be my ignorance of what humbrol meant by having an acrylic gloss coat with an enamel substrate. I was under the idea that they made a product that somehow has a majority acrylic, but had a small amount of enamel. Sorry about passing on my own personal confusion.

Yes i understand. In the italian forum they said that this humbrol is only acrilic... sincerely i can not be sure they are right because it s not the first time i do something somebody suggested in a forum and have a harm... but Humbrol facebook page didn t responde to the question if it contains enamel, probably they don t want to share informations about their product composition...

I always hated Humbrol paints because they were solvent based enamels. But the clear acrylic stuff in the video is being used EXACTLY like Future floor polish. It is even being dipped and airbrushed straight out of the bottle like Future. Not only does the label say acrylic, but the speaker in the video says the same. The texture and thickness does not look like any clear coats I've seen. It HAS to be another acrylic version of Future. I bet they even rebottled it! - MT

I always hated Humbrol paints because they were solvent based enamels. But the clear acrylic stuff in the video is being used EXACTLY like Future floor polish. It is even being dipped and airbrushed straight out of the bottle like Future. Not only does the label say acrylic, but the speaker in the video says the same. The texture and thickness does not look like any clear coats I've seen. It HAS to be another acrylic version of Future. I bet they even rebottled it! - MT

yes, i ve read humbrol analised Future and reproduced it with his own brand..

• 3 weeks later...