seti88

Wave 1/72 VF-4 lightning

Not as bad as the earlier isometric CAD views - but the nose still lacks an overall "sleekness" that the Hasegawa VF-1s have.

Just noticed that the release has been pushed back to he end of Dec. man Jan-Feb is looking very expensive for me as I have several different things all coming out at that time.

Chris

This has me excited, but the inevitable late release always gets me down! Not that it matters, it'll sit in my unbuilt pile with the 1,000s of other kits until I get myself a decent work area etc.

A later release is okay, rather than have this and the Airfix 1/48 Sea Fury, pop out around the same time. A little space gives my wallet some breathing room!

Release date pushed back again to February, at least on HLJ. :(

February through April are looking mighty expensive for me. This, the Hasegawa VF-31A re-release, all the Full Metal Panic kits coming out around March/April, plus the Metal Build Arbalest and DX VF-31A in March... Yikes.

Edited by kajnrig

I noticed that the other day when I went to check on it. In my disappointment I ended up ordering the Isamu '19 and the '31J because; sale.

I didn't think I could live with the emptiness. :lol: