Breetai_Sculpt

thesauce

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Hice la misma búsqueda yo mismo esta mañana. Estaba tratando de evitar mirar más de 400 listados de Macross en Cults3D, muchos de los cuales tienen imágenes de vista previa inútiles, si recuerda a qué archivos accedió. Suena como que no.

https://cults3d.com/es/modelo-3d/juegos/breetai-dyrl

Peladito y en la boca!!

On 11/10/2022 at 5:18 PM, CHAVAKAISER said:

Even using Google can return poor results when the search terms are exact. Websites running their own search engines often produce poor search results. Please be a little more considerate and mind your language.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:29 PM, azrael said:

Even using Google can return poor results when the search terms are exact. Websites running their own search engines often produce poor search results. Please be a little more considerate and mind your language.

from what I see, you do not know idioms from other cultures, it is not offensive

It means I'm handing it to you on a silver platter.

25 minutes ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

from what I see, you do not know idioms from other cultures, it is not offensive

It means I'm handing it to you on a silver platter.

That can be seen as condescending, given the context of the previous responses. Now, I'm willing to let this go and move on but if I have to come back, this thread gets locked.

The 3dcults link is where I got and printed mine. It did require some extra work as parts of one of them was a bit hollow in places, and left uncured resin inside of it (unless you put drain holed in it). The sculpt is good though. The only think I could think to improve, would be to give it optional hand poses for more dynamic poses.