Anybody have this kit?

Galaxy_Stranger

I used to have the entire set. All of them interlock and each set includes different factory gizmos.

WHen you interlock them the rails also interlock so the gizmos can go down the entire "line" of factory stands.

They also include little figures too, but they are obviously not to scale as all the macross models in this line are like 1/170th and the proportions are all very crazy 80's

I have them all. They are cool leftovers from the 80's. The people and vehicles are 1/100 versus the 1/144-1/170 scale of the mecha. They have cool "extras" like missiles, vehicles and engines (none of them originally from Macross). But everything together is really cool. There are even openings in the floor. They not only fit the 1/170th vehicles but could be used with 1/200th scale Nichimo kits too. - MT

We have them listed here: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/arii/arii_15reissue.htm

Four kits total - complete with instructions which have photos and content. The figures are all the same set for all of the kits as I recall. - MT

Edited by MechTech