The Third Party Gundam Thread

20 hours ago, killatopak said:

Does anybody know the difference between the Wuming and MC MB Freedom 2.0?

I’m planning to buy one of them, I just need to know which one is better.

Since it seems like they're both already released. You should try to find some video reviews or blogs reviews with high res photos.  But just from looking at the two on showstorez's site there's tons of subtle differences b/w the two. 

The wuming figure suffered from quality control issues in which finger prints and hair were molded into the original batch. They released an updated batch but still had subpar paint application and nubbing on the figures. The MC version has yet to see the light of day despite a summer 2019 release date, so if you really want a Freedom Gundam right now you can go with the Wuming version. If you can wait, I would hold out for the MC version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, doomgart said:

Hey!

How they looks? Do you have GN gun or only shields? I thinking about two red GN guns for my Astraea and not sure that these kits has similar as Astraea quality.

lol what is that.....sometimes these booster packs are a bit much come on....

7 hours ago, slaginpit said:

Pre-ordered. Man Im telling you this is going to be sweet I have the Strike and Gunbuster Gundam from them and they are very solid good quality toys 

I'm seeing the Gundam stuff on Show Z as 1/144. Is that the same scale as Bandai MB?

What did you PO? One of these two? If the second one, does it come painted?

FB_IMG_1575796607268.jpg

12b20075d8.jpg

Edited by sqidd

8 hours ago, slaginpit said:

Pre-ordered. Man Im telling you this is going to be sweet I have the Strike and Gunbuster Gundam from them and they are very solid good quality toys 

Po'd one also, thanks for sharing the pics!  I've got the gerbera tetra on PO as well.

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm seeing the Gundam stuff on Show Z as 1/144. Is that the same scale as Bandai MB?

1/144 is the same scale as Bandai High-Grade/Real-Grade, and roughly the same scale as Robot Damashii figures.

Metal Build is around 1/100, or Master-Grade.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, Lolicon said:

Whoa 1/72? That's gonna be huge given how big mobile suits of that era were.

If you're talking about this one.....it's 1/60! So what does that make that? 16in or so?:o

Me kinda wants

676a500192.jpg

Edited by sqidd