The Third Party Gundam Thread

4 hours ago, slaginpit said:

anyone get this? wandering how good it is

5fb2211fee.jpeg

Yes already have mine.  Not satisfied with the product. Look n feel very cheap. Loosen here n there. This manufacturer don’t really care much  as compare to other 3rd party.  I noticed most 3rd  party were very good at copying or altering a bit the original product but not producing on their own original. But this is the worst case, because even Vanishing Trooper better than this. Hopefully Kshatriya & Zaku not facing the same problem. 

EC906D64-FE28-47AC-BF2A-530C0136D23A.jpeg

A4C8CF31-18C5-4CF4-8B37-63812B01D0D1.jpeg

On 11/27/2018 at 6:33 PM, eggy99 said:

Quite nice effort from MClub.

I'd still get the official MCGFF version from Bandai first as it's the right thing to do. If I wasn't able to get one at retail / near retail price, then I'd consider getting the MClub release.

Doubt I would get too. Not sure if I need that much Char Zaku in my life.

Can MClub please make some GMs? Like the 0083 Armored GM or Unicorn Jesta? :p

is there even an official one announced in the metal build or metal composite lines? 

I feel if Bandai is releasing a MB of a particular release, and we are able to obtain it first hand from a retailer (not scalp price), we should support Bandai and buy that over a 3rd party release. It's only fair if we've bought the official Bandai version we have the option to also own a 3rd party release of the same toy (unless the original is still available to purchase at SRP - which is highly unlikely for GFFMC / MB releases).

Grey area when it comes to units that Bandai have not announced or different scale.

From Samueldecal's FB

Brand: NoName
Item: Metal Build grade Freedom
Scale: 1/100
Made in China
Product hright: approx. to 18cm
Preorder gift: LED action base.

Preorder price: USD$145.0
Pending release in Q1, 2019 (Supplier have right to postpone release date)
Postage: To be confirm once stock arrived.

Deposit: USD$100
Banalnce payment USD$45
Preorder payment link: http://paypal.me/samueldecal/100USD
Currency in USD

* Preorder cannot cancel after payment made.
* Supplier have right to postpone release date
* First bathc of product release may not complete
* Limited quota for preorder.

Thanks a lot!!

On 12/5/2018 at 5:11 PM, Roffee said:

Yes already have mine.  Not satisfied with the product. Look n feel very cheap. Loosen here n there. This manufacturer don’t really care much  as compare to other 3rd party.  I noticed most 3rd  party were very good at copying or altering a bit the original product but not producing on their own original. But this is the worst case, because even Vanishing Trooper better than this. Hopefully Kshatriya & Zaku not facing the same problem. 

EC906D64-FE28-47AC-BF2A-530C0136D23A.jpeg

A4C8CF31-18C5-4CF4-8B37-63812B01D0D1.jpeg

POS, mine barely has any joint stability, can barely support its own weight and is floppy as hell

9 hours ago, seanami said:

POS, mine barely has any joint stability, can barely support its own weight and is floppy as hell

Oh boy!

Anyhoo the Kysh doesnt seem to suffer from those issues as presented in the video

Its ready to be shipped. Should be shipping to end customers by mid Jan

47198473_10156678716511897_8642374330207

47171904_10156676293456897_1275429536850

47392918_10156676293511897_1567795330852

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

wonder when they go on preorder (i have never done a metal gffmc....i only have the rx-78-2 for the origin version) and if it'll be crazy.  the regular green one looks great too!

No info on that yet , but it will most likely be sold out fairly quick.  More info will be up at the metal build thread soon 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, JakCrow said:

Oooh. I want that. ^_^

20 hours ago, JakCrow said:

Hey JakCrow. When you ordered, did it actually says 'In Stock'? I haven't bought anything from AliExpress so I'm having second thoughts and wait from the other sites where I buy my KO MB Gundams.

Thanks. :) 

21 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey JakCrow. When you ordered, did it actually says 'In Stock'? I haven't bought anything from AliExpress so I'm having second thoughts and wait from the other sites where I buy my KO MB Gundams.

Thanks. :) 

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Probably next week. It says it's currently in stock 

22 minutes ago, JakCrow said:

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Probably next week. It says it's currently in stock 

Thanks sir! I'm hoping that the usual suspects can carry this before I pull the trigger at AliExpress.

Opened my first ko metal build, strike freedom sapphire color version.  Comes with optional red trim parts, a really nice touch, looks better than the sapphire blue.

Feels pretty good in hand, quality is just a notch or two below my authentic one.  

64D9F512-FDA9-4D48-81AC-5D533C5E075E.jpeg

11 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Haha I also want to remove the forearm armor.

There is only one seamline on the crotch, the rest seem acceptable quality to me. 

Is there any store that this is available? ShowZ is still sold out and GMC doesn't have it except for that banner.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Shoot! Now I want one. :wub:

I'm just waiting on the review if the forearm armor is removable but looks like it's not. But atleast the Balaena Beam Cannon doesn't look like a p3nis like in the MG Freedom V2 kit. :lol:

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Haha I also want to remove the forearm armor.

There is only one seamline on the crotch, the rest seem acceptable quality to me. 

Doesn't look removable and from the vid the paintwork needs improvement. Looks uneven, blotchy and many obvious air bubbles on the surface. Not sure if general production pieces will have improved QC.

Edited by eXis10z