The Third Party Gundam Thread

wait...who makes that? any links or othe rmodels?

Not Models

For the Metal Saga Metal Build I got it from Robot Kingdom. Not sure they have any left, You can try Ebay.

Here is the next upcoming MO

Is the Buster

006hTLCIgw1f21z7m9f7ej30sg0lck0h.jpg

Edited by slaginpit

Wow-beautiful. If they keep making models like that, Bandai are going to start pooping themselves. :)

Edited by M'Kyuun

True but not to say it doesnt have elements from the Gundam design

Hence the "Technically."

Aesthetically, the modern Huckebein is very much a Gundam with the VIN filed off(some of the pre-Katoki art is somewhat less so).

But no Gundam ever blew up on the test stand and wiped an entire base off the map. :p

Damn,I was hoping they would remove the text completely from the plastic base when they decided to rename it to "mecha warrior". I knew somehow the Chinglish would mess up somewhere, they printed "mecha worrior" on the plastic base. :lol:

We were talking about that topic in the Gundam figure thread.

If this was an official Bandai product, it will only be upside down. :rolleyes::D:p

Maybe i can just cover it up with a sticker, but I don't want to damage the "Mecha Worrior" when i peel the sticker off.

In the USA you can order it at thetoysource $144.99

http://thetoysource.com/mo-show-aile-strike-gundam/

For international , you can get it from TF-direct

http://www.tf-direct.com/2nd-wavemoshow-gat-x105-metal-build-plus-aile-strike-gundam-1-72_p1337.html

The first release there is sold out and the 2nd wave is now $159.95

It's hard to tell from those pictures -is the "Vanishing Trooper" also 1/72 scale?

Here's to hoping that they try to tackle the Zeta ...I find it odd that we still have yet to see a decent transforming TOY of such a titular Gundam. The closest thing I've seen to that is the Metal Composite Zeta Plus. Huh.

Edited by warrhead

From the same brand that brought the 1/72 Strike, they are introducing another line of Metal build line. It is 1/100 this time

Pnv260g.jpg

http://imgur.com/Pnv260g

I dont understand why they dont do some bloody Zaku's We have this already

ZAKU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to tell from those pictures -is the "Vanishing Trooper" also 1/72 scale?

Here's to hoping that they try to tackle the Zeta ...I find it odd that we still have yet to see a decent transforming TOY of such a titular Gundam. The closest thing I've seen to that is the Metal Composite Zeta Plus. Huh.

1/100

Metal Ball. Come on, you know you want it. Buy a few of 'em, just so you can make endless jokes about your Balls of steel.

Seriously, it is why I still have a cup of computer mouse components I gathered back in the day when mice had rollers.

Edited by JB0

like we have gotten over 11 billion zakus already. :rolleyes:

True, but very few Zakus (or any other baddies) have been made in toy form in anything over 1/144 scale and ZERO Zakus in 1/100. Closest thing I can think of was the Arch Enemies Gelgoog,

1/100 has my interest and the impressions from the 1/72 mecha warrior are great. They'll only improve on their designs now.

Nice too see a company filling the gap in Bandai's Metal Build offerings

I need Bandai to announce Metal Build/GFFCM Sinanju just before Unicorn TV ends. But Katoki is currently busy with Ka Signature Ex-S Gundam and Xeku Zwei.

Unless they get someone else to supervise it.

With these third party products, I usually have to read the production version review before making a purchase. Even the sample sent to reviewers in advance may not be reflective of the production verison.

But Moshow Aile Strike Gundam is good. The Metal Plus Huckebein is not very good according to the reviews.

Other third parties I endorse are the Wei Jiang oversized Optimus Primes and some bootleg MP ones. Pricing is good too due to having no design cost.

All the other stylised transformers are all >100 USD each due to design cost and the QC is usually a hit or miss.

Edited by calubin_175