Sign in to follow this  
chaos77

Review of Bandai's 1/144 Scale VF-11C Thunderbolt

I loved this kit, bought so many of them back in 94-95

Yeah. I regret not getting more when I had the chance. I'll have to wait till the next re-issue.

Back in the day I actually kitbashed several of the kits to make a Fighter with Super parts and a Battroid without Super Parts.

Yeah. I regret not getting more when I had the chance. I'll have to wait till the next re-issue.

They appear to have been re-issued recently (well, after the debut of MF recent). You should be able to find some at Mandarake.

Back in the day I actually kitbashed several of the kits to make a Fighter with Super parts and a Battroid without Super Parts.

Heh... sounds familiar: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41488

I don't know if I'd have the courage to mod my kits like that. If I had a bunch, then maybe. I'd love to see what you did. Do you have any pictures of them?

They appear to have been re-issued recently (well, after the debut of MF recent). You should be able to find some at Mandarake.

Heh... sounds familiar: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41488

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check out a Mandarake when they build one in the US. :( Maybe the next time I visit Japan.

Btw. Nice job with your VF-11C's. I've been thinking about painting my kits with a different color scheme. I'll have to dig up the motivation and the time when I have the chance.