The xforce comic came from the end of new mutants, but is the movie coming before or after the xforce film and where in this confusing timeline do these take place. I love the newer films, but I'm getting lost. Maybe a timeline should be made excluding the old X men films to keep things simpler.

The xforce comic came from the end of new mutants, but is the movie coming before or after the xforce film and where in this confusing timeline do these take place. I love the newer films, but I'm getting lost. Maybe a timeline should be made excluding the old X men films to keep things simpler.

The old X-Men films created the events that lead to the new timeline...kinda!

• 3 weeks later...

YEP. And his mutant ability to communicate directly with Warlock is too convenient and kills potential drama. They should keep the group to a Max of six students so they can at least get some time to flesh the characters out.

Actually, in the recent X-Factor comics just before the Secret Wars BS Cypher was a pretty awesome character. Now that computers are prevalent his power to inderstand language was applied to doing very cool things with computers and technology.

Edited by Mommar

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...