Macross Δ (Delta) - Mission 2 - READ 1st POST

azrael

Mission 2: Ready for the Audition  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Positive (GIRI GIRI EYE ikenai BORDERLINE!)
    • Neutral
    • Negative (Less AKB48, More Macross-y)

Haven't seen it yet, but I guess the OP isn't Ikenai Borderline then?

Sadly...

But in general it was a good episode with a good amount of new details about the setting. The OP sequence gives a good amount of info also... but mmm I didn't like the song. Compared with an OP like Triangler with Maaya Sakamoto in Frontier or a good insert song like Ikenai Borderline in the last chapter, the actual OP is not the best choice.

So....

the triangle thing was resolved pretty quick... now lets enjoy the music and robots thing :)

Ohys_Raws_Macross_Delta_02_MX_1280x720_x

Hi Gerli now I will quote one of your post in english XD. This was the best shot in the OP and now I know which Valkyries I will buy XD (my poor wallet is going to suffer a lot XD).

What was the ship transporting the Delta Squadron and possibly Walkure back to Laguna?

I've never seen that kind of ship design in Macross before.

I thought it was the Elysium but was it just me or did it look like the ship had a third flight deck? Nevermind I went back and watched it again, yeah it looks to be a whole new carrier class ship

Edited by ManhattanProject972

I thought it was a quarter?

But it looks like it might be a bit bigger, dunno.

Macross Elysium

What was the ship transporting the Delta Squadron and possibly Walkure back to Laguna?

I've never seen that kind of ship design in Macross before.

I thought it was the Elysium but was it just me or did it look like the ship had a third flight deck? Nevermind I went back and watched it again, yeah it looks to be a whole new carrier class ship

It's a really badass design though. So is Elysium just that particular ship's name or the name of the entire class?

If so shouldn't it have basically the same basic transformation? Cuz it's ship mode is totally different

post-180-0-62334700-1460323918_thumb.jpg

I don't think this is the Elysium. This is probably some new carrier class ship.

Elysium really looks like a Quarter class ship, but the bridge size seems too small compared to what we saw in Frontier.

Edited by akt_m

If so shouldn't it have basically the same basic transformation? Cuz it's ship mode is totally different

Are you talking about the transport ship?

Edited by UN Spacy

attachicon.gifOhys-Raws Macross Delta - 02 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_05.57_2016.04.10_18.30.59.jpg

I don't think this is the Elysium. This is probably some new carrier class ship.

Elysium really looks like a Quarter ship, but the bridge size seems too small compared to what we saw in Frontier.

That kind of looks like just the carrier arm un-docked from the rest of the ship.

attachicon.gifOhys-Raws Macross Delta - 02 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_05.57_2016.04.10_18.30.59.jpg

Elysium really looks like a Quarter class ship, but the bridge size seems too small compared to what we saw in Frontier.

Are you talking about the transport ship?

True, I might have misinterpreted.

Shame since that would have been a pretty cool ship mode

That kind of looks like just the carrier arm un-docked from the rest of the ship.

Ah, yea that would make sense. I can see the similarities

OP theme song? Thumbs down. This one is gonna take a while to get use to. ED theme song? Thumbs up.

Not confirmed until she tries to stab him on their first date. :p

Well, she punched him, yelled at him, and practically committed felony battery. Does that count?

I bet all you mech heads are shippin'

#MesserxKeith action.

There are too many cute, sexy, adorable women in this show. Not sure how far I'll get into the series before breaking down!!!! :wub:

Though Makina is still waifu. I have added her to the harem. :D

I really enjoyed this episode, even without subtitles. I liked all of the music personally but as someone said, the intro will take a little getting used to.

The opening is too mainstream and resembles like every other Anime out there.

However, it does have some nice footage.

I really like the confirmation that Windermere guys are just like VF-27's inside. I can live with that

post-25-0-12520200-1460339329_thumb.pngpost-25-0-01397000-1460339330_thumb.png

I also like how the bad guys park their valks :D

post-25-0-82386900-1460339330_thumb.png

I hope everyone watched till after the credits. Nice to see the training valk they use... hope it leads to a DX Toy later on :p

Overall I don't have much expectations for the show. I'll end up fast-forwarding except for the battles because they look pretty sweet and the valks are all I really care about.

Edited by Duymon

It is a bit of a disappointment that with all these races we miss Human-Zentradi first contact with them like when they surprised us with the Zolans.

I wouldn't mind a OVA series where UN Spacy send ships to find and contact other Miclone races.

Edited by RedWolf