Is there an ignore button?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

was wonder if there's a way to ignore posts or threads by a specific member? as on another forum i'm part of, you can just hit ignore it hides their posts from you.

is there a way to implement that here? i think it'll solve a lot of problems as well.

was wonder if there's a way to ignore posts or threads by a specific member? as on another forum i'm part of, you can just hit ignore it hides their posts from you.

is there a way to implement that here? i think it'll solve a lot of problems as well.

Yes, there is.

Click on your user name (upper right corner) > My Settings > 'Ignore' preferences (in left hand column)

Edited by sketchley

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yes, there is.

Click on your user name (upper right corner) > My Settings > 'Ignore' preferences (in left hand column)

thanks! save me from unnecessary posts and threads

Guest davidwhangchoi

Great. It works like a charm! It actually hid the OP's post.

how did you do that? i can't seem to hide specific posts that keep repeating the same wah wah wah every night .

Edited by davidwhangchoi

how did you do that? i can't seem to hide specific posts that keep repeating the same wah wah wah every night .

If my understanding is correct, it hides posts by user, not specific posts or topics.

If you don't want to block anyone in particular, I recommend using something akin to the TLDR approach - just do your best to skip over posts by certain users when reading.

• 3 weeks later...