Need help with photo: Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1D Super Strike

microtree33

Hello. The 1/60 VF-1D is the last standard VF-1 I don't have yet. The setup I'm thinking about getting is the orange V2.2 30th anniversary with DYRL Super Strike attached. In my head this is the most awesome VF-1 combo there could be, but I'd like to see pictures of it before I dump $200+ for the valk and $100+ for the parts in a year I could pick up a SV-262 or VF-31 for less money. Google image search was no help, so I'm hoping the MW community can lend a hand and post / send me some pics of this valk combo. I'm primarily interested in Battroid mode, but any and all pics would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello. The 1/60 VF-1D is the last standard VF-1 I don't have yet. The setup I'm thinking about getting is the orange V2.2 30th anniversary with DYRL Super Strike attached. In my head this is the most awesome VF-1 combo there could be, but I'd like to see pictures of it before I dump $200+ for the valk and $100+ for the parts in a year I could pick up a SV-262 or VF-31 for less money. Google image search was no help, so I'm hoping the MW community can lend a hand and post / send me some pics of this valk combo. I'm primarily interested in Battroid mode, but any and all pics would be appreciated. Thank you.

You don't need google for that. All you need is visit Jenius' anymoon review site. Hope this one from his site helps. ;)

VF-1D-Super-1.jpg

In case you didn't like how it looks, just point to us that $200 v2.2 VF-1D and we will take good care of it. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

You don't need google for that. All you need is visit Jenius' anymoon review site. Hope this one from his site helps. ;)VF-1D-Super-1.jpgIn case you didn't like how it looks, just point to us that $200 v2.2 VF-1D and we will take good care of it. ;)

Thanks! Completely missed that pic. It does look pretty cool, but not as cool as I thought it would be. I guess items you chase will always look better in your head than IRL. It's still great to see and it makes me wonder if there was ever a super strike 1D in the show? The only 1D with extra bits I know of is the Ostrich.

I guess now I'll try Delta when it drops with the odd gerwalk only? VF-31 super parts. I think there's a pumpkin version there too so that should scratch that itch. Thanks again.

:lol: Dude should have never said "$200" and "v2.2 30th Anniversary VF-1D" in the same sentence.

And unless the item is broken or damaged, micotree33, you have your answer, based on the responses in this thread, on whether or not you should spend the money.

-b.

Does that mean you're not interested anymore on that $200 VF-1D? PM me your source and we (it means 'I') will take good care of it. ;)

I'll pay you a $50 finders fee if you PM me instead. :ph34r:

I'll pay you a $50 finders fee if you PM me instead. :ph34r:

"I've got $50...who will give me $75???" Sounds like a damn auction around here! :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha! :lol: Well, that '$200' VF-1D v2.2 30th Anniversary version kinda piqued my interest plus the '$100' Super/Strike Packs. ;)

Watch, microtree33 is totally trolling us.... Nothing like a coveted out-of-print valk at a reasonable price to get our blood pumping, lol! :D

But seriously, Arcadia, wtf... The VF-4G reissue was nice, but like anime52k8 said: time to re-release this beyotch (and other rare VF-1's)!

Thanks! Completely missed that pic. It does look pretty cool, but not as cool as I thought it would be. I guess items you chase will always look better in your head than IRL. It's still great to see and it makes me wonder if there was ever a super strike 1D in the show? The only 1D with extra bits I know of is the Ostrich.

The Ostrich is not a VF-1D, it is a completely different valkyrie, the VT-1. It just has a similar paintscheme, at a glance.

Wow. Talk about blood in the water. You guys are like mecha collecting sharks with laserbeams attached to their fricking heads. :)

I was guessing (why I put a + at the end) from a pricelist I made a while back that is clearly wildly out of date. Sorry for the confusion. Is the VF-1D reaching Elintseeker levels of rarity or something? I mostly only wanted it because it was orange and I didn't have that head type yet.

In case anyone needs it here's a listing from Suruga-ya that is hopefully still valid for $284+ shipping/fees etc.

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/kaitori_detail/602027214

Hopefully, that helps somebody out. Thanks again guy I quoted for the pic.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow. Talk about blood in the water. You guys are like mecha collecting sharks with laserbeams attached to their fricking heads. :)

I was guessing (why I put a + at the end) from a pricelist I made a while back that is clearly wildly out of date. Sorry for the confusion. Is the VF-1D reaching Elintseeker levels of rarity or something? I mostly only wanted it because it was orange and I didn't have that head type yet.

In case anyone needs it here's a listing from Suruga-ya that is hopefully still valid for $284+ shipping/fees etc.

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/kaitori_detail/602027214

Hopefully, that helps somebody out. Thanks again guy I quoted for the pic.

nah, don't get it... site looks terrible. i guarantee you're not going to be able to get anything from there at the prices listed.

Edited by davidwhangchoi