Wanted! Yamato VF-1 v2 Replacement Shoulders

Like the title says, looking for at least (2) sets, meaning (4) shoulders to repair both an old VF-1S and VF-1A.

Also interested if you only have 1 set, or 1 shoulder - whatever as long as they are the original Yamato shoulders.

Please PM me your price including PayPal fees and shipping to Michigan (48219).

Thanks!!!

-b.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i realize this thread is old but I too was looking for these and found this on shapeways.

i know you were asking for original yamato shoulders, but the original ones were apparently crap. any replacement you get off shapeways is going to be better.

Edited by Cowboy17

i realize this thread is old but I too was looking for these and found this on shapeways.

i know you were asking for original yamato shoulders, but the original ones were apparently crap. any replacement you get off shapeways is going to be better.

Cowboy, you might wanna check these threads out for more references to help you.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41401

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=36316

Yeah, thanks guys. Yamato did a (limited?) run of fixed shoulders back in the day and I know a lot of members were able to pick them up on the Forums. I was just checking to see if anyone had extra's they wanted to part with.

I also ended up going with Shapeways shoulders a few months ago. ^_^

-b.