Hey there MW,

It's AB '16 time again. Me and the Mrs will be there all weekend. Looking forward to it and hopefully meeting up with you guys again. Last years panels by VF5SS were really well done and appreciated. Putting aside the dub/sub argument, Tony Oliver (the dub voice of Rick Hunter) will be there. I'm happy to meet someone that had a hand in bringing Macross to my childhood.

Pic courtesy of COLLECTIONdx@_@

Hope to see you there!

dxrickcu.jpg

edit* pic didn't upload

Edited by Sharon Intel

I'm back again this year too. I'm running my panel on Kancolle again in addition to one on Girls Und Panzer too. Because this year's them is field day and sports events my panel on ice hockey in Japan also got accepted.

The hockey panel was the first I ever hosted and I'm thankful for the chance to revist and expand on it given the extra time I now have to play with. Originally I had only 30min to do it in, but this year I have an hour. :)

I'm back again this year too. I'm running my panel on Kancolle again in addition to one on Girls Und Panzer too. Because this year's them is field day and sports events my panel on ice hockey in Japan also got accepted.

The hockey panel was the first I ever hosted and I'm thankful for the chance to revist and expand on it given the extra time I now have to play with. Originally I had only 30min to do it in, but this year I have an hour. :)

Sweet! Hockey! At risk of sounding like a complete weeb, I don't watch much, if any, sports but Japanese baseball is very entertaining. Can only imagine what JP hockey is like. Maybe a sample

? Count me in for your panel for sure. Edited by Sharon Intel

Sweet! Hockey! At risk of sounding like a complete weeb, I don't watch much, if any, sports but Japanese baseball is very entertaining. Can only imagine what JP hockey is like. Maybe a sample

? Count me in for your panel for sure.

LOL teddy bear toss! I still remember when the Manchester Monarchs did their toss a couple years back. Someone had a 15 foot tall stuffed Snoopy that required nearly 30 people working in unison to heave over the glass.

The Asia league has its own goofiness like that namely the now defunct Kokudo Bunnies who's team logo looked like hitler bunny after snorting a line of coke.

Anyways say hello to Nana Fujimoto. Starting goalie for the NWHL's New York Riveters and Japan's first professional women's hockey player!

CMbsaP1UwAAz-iq.jpg

I hadn't thought about it but I probably should...

Consider this my PM to all the cool treasure you have ;-)

LOL teddy bear toss! I still remember when the Manchester Monarchs did their toss a couple years back. Someone had a 15 foot tall stuffed Snoopy that required nearly 30 people working in unison to heave over the glass.

The Asia league has its own goofiness like that namely the now defunct Kokudo Bunnies who's team logo looked like hitler bunny after snorting a line of coke.

Anyways say hello to Nana Fujimoto. Starting goalie for the NWHL's New York Riveters and Japan's first professional women's hockey player!

CMbsaP1UwAAz-iq.jpg

she fits..........IN THE GEAR BAG!?!?!? Ok, deff going to your panel, no more spoilers pls, hitler coke bunny was a great ice breaker.

• 2 weeks later...